Official Offseason Thread

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
2016 - 3016 Version

This is for all who are bored and/or want to post threads/comments that are meaningless. This is for comments/threads that are non conducive to a healthy GT lifestyle. Threads like this very one I am creating.

Threads that most of us click on thinking, "Oh man! This should be a good read." Then we come away thinking "Expletive, I am so tired of the offseason meaningless banter/threads."

Yep this is the thread to post your stuff in now!

Thanks for your cooperation. And you're welcome.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
If climbing trees and attending sleepovers lands you the #4 recruiting class in America, then CPJ should start using these tactics

...but I think them being Michigan has something to do with it too

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
If climbing trees and attending sleepovers lands you the #4 recruiting class in America, then CPJ should start using these tactics

...but I think them being Michigan has something to do with it too

I get your point. But, I honestly don't think these are tactics. Jimmy H just genuinely seems like the type of person who spontaneously climbs a tree b/c a 10 year old girl dared him to. . . or invites himself over to a sleepover at a high school kid's house. That said, kudos to Michigan's staff for packaging Jimmy H's antics successfully.

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
It's a little known fact that Ernie from Sesame Street is actually cousins with Otto, the Syracuse mascot. They are both considered "orangemen". In other weird family relationships, Elmo and the Western Kentucky mascot are also cousins.