Notre Dame @ Georgia Tech 1/28/2017

This team plays and conducts themselves as a TEAM. The culture Josh has brought to this program is going to be a beautiful thing to watch. They are selfless and play hard nose defense. I can't even imagine what this would look like if Gregory were still here. The fundamentals are what impress me the most. This team blocks out, beats screens properly, take good shots, pass the ball, and more importantly can inbound the fing basketball. Big days ahead for this program.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't it be cool if we make enough money going to the NCAA this year to pay off the two ex-coaches who, by their incompetence, provided the opportunity to hire Pastner?

RPI be damned - if we keep this up, they can't keep us out.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
This was the kind of grinding game that I thought would expose the talent deficiencies of the Jackets. Glad I was wrong.
Against FSU and UNC I thought we benefited from them playing probably their worst games of the year. Today we simply beat ND. It was about how well GT played.
Effort plays were all GT - rebounds, blocks, 50/50 balls.
Great that we won with 2 low potential offensive players most of the game. That is really wild and speaks to how well we were grinding defensively.