Notre Dame @ Georgia Tech 1/28/2017

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly, game sells out either way. But enthusiasm from the students came from jersey giveaway. Tech students don't line up in 30 degree weather for GT basketball, ever. Very special opportunity today to make an impression on a new generation of GT basketball fans.

This game means more than just a W or L.
We did :). Had to from '03-'06ish unless you wanted seats in the back. Weather made easier with a cooler and a deck of cards.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My final pregame thoughts as I sit here watching ND warm up..is that Rex Pleuger or Eric Trump..lol

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
For a guy from Syracuse, 30 degrees is balmy! LOL

The upside to the promos is getting people here.... they are part of a loud / good crowd .... see a good game .... think to themselves, gee I should do this again. And we start building the culture back to where it was for Price / Salley / Hammonds / Ferrell Era

Good things now. Great things ahead

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
At least two NBA scouts in the house today. (One is a friend of mine) good chance for them to see Josh and Ben

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
I like this. Team is shooting before the 2nd half starts and Pastner is over to the side drawing up plays

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
To win this game they have to stay ultra aggressive...on both ends...and it starts and ends with Heath...on both ends.get tough boys!!!!