Next DC

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I guess my question is... What separates GT from a school like Duke? Duke makes their kids go to school (that I know of). I would think our program would be better. Not saying we dumb down the school and offer garbage classes. But, what does Duke, BC and UVA offer that we don't? Seems like that is where our recruiting competition is.

A crapload more majors across a broader spectrum.

GTFLETCH

Banned
A close friend connected to GT said Nate Woody is tge next DC and it has been a done deal for about a month. I hope CAM will stay and coach LB and keep Recruiting Coordinator.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I will post Kelly's as soon as I can until he says so lol it's not confirmed haha but it looks good as we may be getting woody

KQ seems a bit miffed he wasn't the one to break it. Just made fun of someone on twitter because they linked to an article about Nate Woody accepting the job.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
KQ seems to get butthurt very easy

Man, he picked a tough time to get into the business he's in. He seems like a good guy overall, and I think he does care about the team he's covering, but information in the time of social media is so fast and so numerous that it's almost impossible to be the first on everything. I admire his effort though.