Next DC

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
If you have instagram go add me I'm tatersoup55 I've got Matthew Jordan and a OL as my profile picture I've got more info on Gt if u don't have that follow me on Twitter TateJohnson Zamari Walton is my prof picture it's the only way I can share some stuff abt Gt, I can't share all on here it's complicated on here to put the info on here

GTFLETCH

Banned
Smdh, either post it or not. We'll all be fine either way.

But these weird, cryptic none-messages are just ....

Why am I up at 2:53, btw?!
It is from the paid GOJACKETS site

It basically says that there will be two new coaching additions (Nate Woody plus one from his staff is my guess) however no names until vetting process is finished. Also that CTR and CPJ sat down and parted ways on good terms and that CTR called all Defensive recruits the night before signing day to tell them he was leaving. Also TD Roof may transfer.

Eli

Helluva Engineer

It basically says that there will be two new coaching additions (Nate Woody plus one from his staff is my guess) however no names until vetting process is finished. Also that CTR and CPJ sat down and parted ways on good terms and that CTR called all Defensive recruits the night before signing day to tell them he was leaving. Also TD Roof may transfer.

I never instant firing the DC but keeping the staff... Ted didn't coach every position. Fire all of them

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

So is guess Sewak is staying, not good

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks for your story and input. The point of it was not lost on me. For many on here who PRAISE Stanford and actually seem glad for a kid when they pick them over us, I suspect it is much the same. Stanford, Duke and UVA will find a a large variety of majors to hide you in if they really want you to come play athletics. Our hide-a-jock majors a SIGNIFICANTLY more limited and land-mined with less sympathetic profs, I suspect.
Stanford, Duke, UVa, etc. are hard to get into, easy to stay there once you are admitted.

GT is hard to get into, hard to stay in school.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk