New rules at stadium

Deleted member 2897

The vocal minority really pisses me off some times. That being said if we can only bring the water bottles that they give us that is B.S. I have 4 tickets, I'm not buying 3 extra water bottles when I have 10 sitting at home already.

What if they said if you were a season ticket holder, you will no longer be allowed entry with a hat or socks? At some point, we should be willing to do anything to support our team. I would go literally dressed as a clown if they said those were the rules. Provide feedback privately through phone calls and emails. Public bitching and moaning is the type of behavior we teach our kids to avoid.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
What if they said if you were a season ticket holder, you will no longer be allowed entry with a hat or socks? At some point, we should be willing to do anything to support our team. I would go literally dressed as a clown if they said those were the rules. Provide feedback privately through phone calls and emails. Public bitching and moaning is the type of behavior we teach our kids to avoid.

Interesting that you are publicly bemoaning about others publicly bemoaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I completely agree, notice I'm not in the "I'm not renewing my season tickets" crowd. I just think they don't need to milk us for even more money. They could easily give every season ticket holder a water bottle or allow clear ones that aren't the official water bottle in to the stadium.

Deleted member 2897

Interesting that you are publicly bemoaning about others publicly bemoaning.

Well:
1) I don’t think me laughing at someone else’s crude behavior is comparable.
2) GT Swarm is not Facebook. A post on GT the other day got almost 2,000+ Likes.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
WOW I would hate to be married to some of y’all. We complain that we need more for more recruiting staff, facilities, etc. Then complain about not being able to bring food etc into BDS. The more you spent at BDS means more money for the program. Not to mention, I don’t think many sporting venues allows you to bring food into a sporting event. The only other one that can think of is the Indy 500, but I went 12 years ago and that might have changed. Stop being cheap a$$es(I’m joking). I, nor anybody in family attended GT and I fly up for every game. So, buying a drink ain’t going to kill ya. PLUS you are getting a discount. I sec 105, I really hope that they take out the bleachers and add stadium seating.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Well:
1) I don’t think me laughing at someone else’s crude behavior is comparable.
2) GT Swarm is not Facebook. A post on GT the other day got almost 2,000+ Likes.

Crude behavior? The only crude behavior I saw in this thread is a poster asking why another poster was here, IN ALL CAPS.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
WOW I would hate to be married to some of y’all. We complain that we need more for more recruiting staff, facilities, etc. Then complain about not being able to bring food etc into BDS. The more you spent at BDS means more money for the program. Not to mention, I don’t think many sporting venues allows you to bring food into a sporting event. The only other one that can think of is the Indy 500, but I went 12 years ago and that might have changed. Stop being cheap a$$es(I’m joking). I, nor anybody in family attended GT and I fly up for every game. So, buying a drink ain’t going to kill ya. PLUS you are getting a discount. I sec 105, I really hope that they take out the bleachers and add stadium seating.

NASCAR lets you bring in both food AND beer!

Deleted member 2897

Crude behavior? The only crude behavior I saw in this thread is a poster asking why another poster was here, IN ALL CAPS.

In 1 single post, he said the F word 3x, S word a few times. Said “F U GTAA”...but yea I’m crude for simply calling him out. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I'll probably go to less this year than I have in 20 years. It has been trending this way for a few years for me but nothing they've done lately has done anything to move the needle the other way. All but 1 game will be at 12 anyway.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
. . .as well as incorporate safety.
Bullshirt.

The measures that have been taken at Grant Field are designed to give the appearance of safety. Wanding 40k+ people in 60 minutes by inattentive and uncaring workers does nothing to increase safety. Allowing any bags also decreases safety. A mildly determined person can easily defeat the protocols and do what ever they want.

The new policies are designed to lower exposure to lawsuits after an event, not to increase safety.

I get the desire for the GTAA to want to increase concession revenue, and can reasonably accept that. To describe any of the new procedures at Grant Field as safety measures is disingenuous as best and a bold face lie at worse.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
In 1 single post, he said the F word 3x, S word a few times. Said “F U GTAA”...but yea I’m crude for simply calling him out. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Agreed. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Bullshirt.

The measures that have been taken at Grant Field are designed to give the appearance of safety. Wanding 40k+ people in 60 minutes by inattentive and uncaring workers does nothing to increase safety. Allowing any bags also decreases safety. A mildly determined person can easily defeat the protocols and do what ever they want.

The new policies are designed to lower exposure to lawsuits after an event, not to increase safety.

I get the desire for the GTAA to want to increase concession revenue, and can reasonably accept that. To describe any of the new procedures at Grant Field as safety measures is disingenuous as best and a bold face lie at worse.

Silly. This whole evil plan is designed to increase concessions? I would rather (and do) buy breakfast before heading to BDS for a noon kickoff rather than pay $8 for a warm brat. And that’s not gonna change.

And if the kickoff is later? Enjoy a cocktail, watch the game and zoom home for a cookout and watch the later games.

There is virtually nothing BDS can do that will make me change behavior. I don't shell out five bucks for a Coke for anyone.

No need to complain. Just adjust.

Deleted member 2897

Silly. This whole evil plan is designed to increase concessions? I would rather (and do) buy breakfast before heading to BDS for a noon kickoff rather than pay $8 for a warm brat. And that’s not gonna change.

And if the kickoff is later? Enjoy a cocktail, watch the game and zoom home for a cookout and watch the later games.

There is virtually nothing BDS can do that will make me change behavior. I don't shell out five bucks for a Coke for anyone.

No need to complain. Just adjust.

With all due respect, Tech fans need to stop doing an ROI on every activity in life. “I can do X cheaper.” Or “Y doesn’t cost that much in real life.” We have to stop that.