New rules at stadium

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I know it's an old thread, but I thought I would add this. The Varsity has anniversary cups that get free refills at the Varsity.(And 90 cent shakes). Proceeds for the cups go to the Shepherd Center. I don't know yet if they will allow these to be used as "empty clear bottles", but if they do it will fit very nicely with my game day routine: Eat at the Varsity, go to the game.

https://thevarsity.com/shop/90th-anniversary-refill-cup.html
Apparently if the cup is empty and had the lid and straw it is ok to bring. I'll try it at the first game. Fill it up at the Varsity between 10:30 and 11:00. Then empty and wipe it on the way to BDS to fill it up with water.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Apparently if the cup is empty and had the lid and straw it is ok to bring. I'll try it at the first game. Fill it up at the Varsity between 10:30 and 11:00. Then empty and wipe it on the way to BDS to fill it up with water.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
RON , CAN we buy these at varsity?
A MUST HAVE
When eating V dog at home during away games

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
RON , CAN we buy these at varsity?
A MUST HAVE
When eating V dog at home during away games

I haven't made it in yet, but I believe they do. They have a big sign for them in the AJC article. They also sell them on the website.

I ate at one of the airport locations today and they don't have them at the airport. I'll have to get one in Midtown next week.