New in 15: Stewart brings impressive transcript, highlight reel

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Strong hands + ability to highpoint the ball (bests double coverage like 10 times in his 2015 highlights) + all around good athlete...what don't you like? He also has good vision as a ball carrier, good acceleration. 4.5 GPA
I'm sorry but you ca
Insufficient data on his route running? Come on man. Are you trolling, or just unaware of the loaded nature of your question?

He looks pretty fast to me, but I'd agree he's not the fastest. AJC claims a 4.52 40 + 38 inch vet, but who knows where they pulled those oddly specific numbers from. Stewart's senior rec stats are impressive: 68 catches, 1394 yards, 18 TDs. To be fair, he played AA GA football. But then again, so did Demaryius Thomas (56 catches, 756 yards, 7 tds his senior year...& a 4.6 40). Fun fact, Stewart's stats are weirdly similar to AJ Green's senior HS stats (72 catches, 1,437 yards, 15 tds).

FWIW, Stewart also played against top CB competition. He Mossed Darius Slayton (4 star prospect, Auburn CB) for a 40 yard touchdown in the GA HS elite junior game. Beat GT's Lance Austin on a fly in the state semi finals. And, had the infamous "Catch" over Micah Abernathy (4 star, Tenn CB) in the GA state championship game. I'm not saying Brad Stewart is elite or a God. But he is 1 of 3 very good WR recruits in this class.
().

im sorry but you can't tell if he is a good route runner by his film. And why so upset? I never put the kid down. All I said was someone please tell me what I'm missing. It was a serious question, I have nothing against the kid at all. Man people get so uptight on this site it's crazy. People please calm down it was just a question.but thank you for the info you did give me, that was honestly all I was trying to get so no I was not "trolling" by saying you can't tell in his film how good his route runnin is.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Lol so the best you could find is when we were at 25 recruits, unsure on how schollies we had left and trying to flip a player from UCLA. Take this L and hang it in the right column please

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Please quote my doubt of Brad. My doubt is the hype that is unfairly being placed on him
Just curious if you were down playing the Vad hype too, which was 10 fold the Brad Stewart hype. Personally, I don't see why anyone would try to squash somebody's enthusiasm about any aspect of the GT football program, especially incoming players. The kid doesn't have any more or less to prove than any other incoming kid.

Declinometer

Banned
Lol so the best you could find is when we were at 25 recruits, unsure on how schollies we had left and trying to flip a player from UCLA. Take this L and hang it in the right column please
Tech msg boards has been a great hype machine for Srweart. He is almost urban legend status.

"I have to agree with @ATL1 on this one. With what we have on the table recruit wise, I'm not sure Stewart should be the 1st in for the ship especially with a guy like Jackson coming in the weekend is at a position where we need impact players. Stewart just seems like a body to balance numbers other than someone who going to push the 1st/2nd for PT"

How's this one for doubting. Yep, you're a doubter! Embrace it!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Tech msg boards has been a great hype machine for Srweart. He is almost urban legend status.

"I have to agree with @ATL1 on this one. With what we have on the table recruit wise, I'm not sure Stewart should be the 1st in for the ship especially with a guy like Jackson coming in the weekend is at a position where we need impact players. Stewart just seems like a body to balance numbers other than someone who going to push the 1st/2nd for PT"

How's this one for doubting. Yep, you're a doubter! Embrace it!

You make it very easy to embrace

The class of 27 are just bodies until they prove other wise. To put Brad on a pedastal even above 2 other WRs, who come highly regarded, is ridiculous. But if you want to be that guy go ahead

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Just curious if you were down playing the Vad hype too, which was 10 fold the Brad Stewart hype. Personally, I don't see why anyone would try to squash somebody's enthusiasm about any aspect of the GT football program, especially incoming players. The kid doesn't have any more or less to prove than any other incoming kid.

This come from the same group of that laugh at UGA fans for lauding the next RB as Hershel or preparing for title bc of Jacob Eason

As for Vad, I got chance to watch him and be around who know football and we came to the same conclusion: he is not an option QB

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
This come from the same group of that laugh at UGA fans for lauding the next RB as Hershel or preparing for title bc of Jacob Eason
Oh I hope Eason goes to Michigan, not because I'm scared of him in red and black, just because I hate every little victory uGA has.

thwgjacket

The class of 27 are just bodies until they prove other wise. To put Brad on a pedastal even above 2 other WRs, who come highly regarded, is ridiculous. But if you want to be that guy go ahead
The funny thing is that @Declinometer is telling someone in the Chris Martin recruiting thread to calm down because they said with more strength he could be unstoppable. Then I click on this thread and he's calling Stewart a "man among boys," and trying to call people out for doubting Stewart. I guess it's one of those "do as I say, not as I do," things.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Sooooooo, yes, you were downplaying the Vad hype.....? Btw, I'm not hyping Brad, I'm just a little mystified by the doubt and that's where I've directed my commentary.

Declinometer

Banned

I say he'll be better than the other 2 highly regarded bodies. Don't let it ruin your day.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
do we really have posters that jot down notes on what others posters say, only so in 2 years they could go "ha I told you so"?

I mean message boards are lame enough, and I am one of the lame. But this is a whole new level. Please tell me it ain't so
Those posters:
super-computer-nerd.jpeg

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
He's an ex Tech player. You really think he's going to try to down the program?