Nate Woody . . .

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Na, I don't care enough for all of that. Just wondering where your large following is...
Really not supposed to do this on the Forum but I’d rather you not slander me.
Multiple forms of social media thanks to the help of current and former players. Because of that I’ve had two different GT services reach out to me, Starting getting payed for it not too long ago, but for what and how is my business. And yes I still continue to post here because of the great community and because a lot of my interest and passion comes from following recruiting on GTSwarm years ago. But Sadly here recently Paul Johnson’s retirement has brought the worst out of a lot of posters and made it tougher for me to share my opinions.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Really not supposed to do this on the Forum but I’d rather you not slander me.
Multiple forms of social media thanks to the help of current and former players. Because of that I’ve had two different GT services reach out to me, Starting getting payed for it not too long ago, but for what and how is my business. And yes I still continue to post here because of the great community and because a lot of my interest and passion comes from following recruiting on GTSwarm years ago. But Sadly here recently Paul Johnson’s retirement has brought the worst out of a lot of posters and made it tougher for me to share my opinions.
When has anyone on here "slander[ed] you? Disagreeing with you, which I haven't done, is not slander. Mocking someone is also not slander.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
When has anyone on here "slander[ed] you? Disagreeing with you, which I haven't done, is not slander. Mocking someone is also not slander.
You’re exactly right and I wasn’t accusing you of slander I was replying to you to prevent it, I knew how it would look if I didn’t, even though I’m pretty sure I’m not supposed to talk about myself cause it’s pretty much self promo.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Ill try to help but I might be wrong. SW reaches out to recruits and creates different media images relating them to Tech as potential future SAs.

If that helps our recruiting, great. If it helps him pay his bills, double great.

It doesn’t give him any right to slander a current or former coach. It actually means he should try, more than independent fans, to not do so. It also doesn’t insulate him from taking shots from other posters here when he chooses to take shots at others himself.

Alleging CPJ intentionally hung an assistant out to dry is far closer to slander than anything anyone here has said of him. What happened to Woody and staff is just a part of the coaching business and everyone in it knows it. Pissin on CPJ about it is just as stupid as pissin on CGC for it because he didn’t retain him.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Ill try to help but I might be wrong. SW reaches out to recruits and creates different media images relating them to Tech as potential future SAs.

If that helps our recruiting, great. If it helps him pay his bills, double great.

It doesn’t give him any right to slander a current or former coach. It actually means he should try more than independent fans from doing so. It also doesn’t insulate him from taking shots from other posters here when he chooses to take shots himself.

Alleging CPJ intentionally hung an assistant out to dry is far closer to slander than anything anyone here has said to him. What happened to Woody and staff is just a part of the coaching business and everyone in it knows it. Pissin on CPJ about it is just as stupid as pissin on CGC for it because he didn’t retain him.
This is pretty much true except the rolls have reversed and now I take request only because I’ve gotten so busy, also most of my revenue is generated from writing part time and interviewing recruits. I’m in my first semester of college right now and I write because I’m majoring in Journalism. I don’t do it for the money, and have also reached out to do it for GTSwarm for free but haven’t really gotten an answer yet.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is pretty much true except the rolls have reversed and now I take request only because I’ve gotten so busy, also most of my revenue is generated from writing part time and interviewing recruits. I’m in my first semester of college right now and I write because I’m majoring in Journalism. I don’t do it for the money, and have also reached out to do it for GTSwarm for free but haven’t really gotten an answer yet.

I wish you luck in all of the above.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
AJC now reports it’s Wood and Sisk to Georgia State. No mention of Nate Woody.

Unable to link the new AJC article here. Perhaps someone can please link it? Thanks

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
CPJ’s contract was through what like 2020, you think he told Nate this was a 1 and done? Then he quits on him and leaves him at a lower tier job coaching Linebackers.
Also, if you wanna get cute and take a personal shot at me you should ask the numerous amounts of players I know personally that have helped me grow my brand, and a large following, and allowed me to make money talking about Georgia Tech Football if I blow Hot Air.

Instead of blaming CPJ maybe you should take a look at Woody’s job performance at GT? That freaking horrible defense last year is what got him a demotion

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Instead of blaming CPJ maybe you should take a look at Woody’s job performance at GT? That freaking horrible defense last year is what got him a demotion

Implementing a new D doesn’t usually lead to vastly improved success te following year. Typically the best you can hope for is about equal production from the prior year. Year 2 and three are where you start expecting payoffs.

Cautionary tale for next year. But I’m intrigued by comments from the staff and think the new regime can outperform my typical expectations.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Implementing a new D doesn’t usually lead to vastly improved success te following year. Typically the best you can hope for is about equal production from the prior year. Year 2 and three are where you start expecting payoffs.

Cautionary tale for next year. But I’m intrigued by comments from the staff and think the new regime can outperform my typical expectations.

Well yes i agree and i like him and his scheme, and i liked alotof what i saw last year from his unit. Statistically the def was actually worse Than Roof’s last season. That kind of job performance first season or not is not going to help you land your next DC job at a major program.