Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
We aren’t going back to the triple. Give up the ghost.

Since we missed on Malzahn when we had the chance, I would make a run at Mullen. Dead man walking but a good coach.

All assuming we have money and aren’t broke, in which case, we stay with GC for 2 more years of 3-6 wins then pick someone at that time.
I don't understand how some of y'all will give up on a high chance of success for retread coaches because they run offenses that are "more fun to watch" WTF is fun about watching a losing season?

I had fun in 2008, 2009, 2014, 2016, and many in between.

Animal02

Banned
There were many who were. He is the eternal optimist speaking with words people wanted to hear. I was afraid from the day I heard him speak, but I held out some hope that maybe he was somehow going to do what I did not think anyone could do at the Institute in today’s big boy football. That hope was a cloud of crap.
There is no satisfaction is saying I told you so, a hoping I would be wrong, but this whole train wreck was predictable from Day 1.

Animal02

Banned
I don't understand how some of y'all will give up on a high chance of success for retread coaches because they run offenses that are "more fun to watch" WTF is fun about watching a losing season?

I had fun in 2008, 2009, 2014, 2016, and many in between.
Even 2015, we were in most games. And the miracle......