Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

yellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I have a beenTech fan since 1952 as a Tech Freshman. Though the good and bad (I was in Orlando for the win over Nebraska) I have never seen anything like Collins. IIIIIhope things willcontinue to give mmoney and

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I worked for a guy who was a CFB official - line judge. Stallings was by far his favorite coach to work a game. Not because it was easy, but because it was always entertaining. Non stop f-bombs at the officials, but so many it was funny. Guy was a hell of a FB coach
one of the A&M Junction Boys I think.
I can’t think of an AD worth their salt who would undercut their coach in the media. Why would you expect him to say anything different?
When his seat heats up you will hear him speaking differently.
I'm pretty sure that quote was Bear Bryant referring to Bobby Dodd, but I could be wrong.
It makes a horse race but my memory is that it was said about Bear Bryant,.By whom I don't know. My favorite Bear Bryant-Dodd quote was that if he -- Bryant -- could prepare the team during the week and Dodd coach it on Saturday, "We'd never lose."

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
one of the A&M Junction Boys I think.

When his seat heats up you will hear him speaking differently.

It makes a horse race but my memory is that it was said about Bear Bryant,.By whom I don't know. My favorite Bear Bryant-Dodd quote was that if he -- Bryant -- could prepare the team during the week and Dodd coach it on Saturday, "We'd never lose."
That last one is probably what I’m thinking of

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
If anyone on the D staff last after this year, then I will turn on GC. Marco is the only coach that is working. Thacker is a D Analyst at best.

The d back are just dumb. Incredibly dumb.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
We aren’t going back to the triple. Give up the ghost.

Since we missed on Malzahn when we had the chance, I would make a run at Mullen. Dead man walking but a good coach.

All assuming we have money and aren’t broke, in which case, we stay with GC for 2 more years of 3-6 wins then pick someone at that time.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I don’t want the triple back but I’d take Monken in a heartbeat. Unlike Johnson, he’s smart enough to tweak his system. And we ran a lot of option today. Those plays gave Gibbs and Smith a lot of yards.