Miami Postgame

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
We aren't "2 plays away" we're 2 dozen plays that weren't made when we just needed to make one. One first down, one stop, one knockdown, one sack, on any of the dozens of opportunities at the end of both losses could have put the games away.

I don't blame the players. A lot of it is just bad luck. A lot of it is bad coaching, especially on D.
dinked and dunked to death. WHY? We are not aggressive enough to put a game away.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Btw, I'd love to see Georgia play someone that actually fielded a respectable football team. I mean hell, the Sec is complete garbage right now. Did anyone watch the TN USC game earlier...sheesh...still confused how we lost to those clowns

Are u? We blow games. So far its defined us a bit. Its mental.

And. Its not a one side thing. Both sides and sp teams. Its a team problem; u can almos smell it coming. The implosion.

There are teams like that. Just as there are teams that always find ways to win. 2015 fsu. This year miami. Etc

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm not saying you don't need to be upset or pissed but some one here say we will lose every game. And we know who they are. Those are the ones I m talking about. Football season is short enjoy it we can still have a good year

Gotcha. I mean I don't think that's where we are headed, but I'm pretty pissed. We could surprise, but I think the chances of winning the division are pretty slim now. Maybe my goals were too lofty, but I don't think so. This is starting to feel like a 6-8 win teams that should have been a 9-10 win team. I'll love them either way, but it could still be disappointing.

Maybe Miami drops a couple, but I don't think so.

...maybe we could beat an undefeated Georgia team...THAT would make everything better

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This game makes me mad again about the Tennessee game. This should have been our first loss. Without Benson and Mitchell, they were the better team. With Benson and Mitchell, we might have pulled it off.

Football is a crazy game. Our guy drops (or the tv guys says the defender punched it) the pass that likely would have won the game, their guy makes a juggling catch. Now we won't be near the rankings and they will be in the top ten. Had either play gone our way....

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Generally it looks like gonna be almost impossible for us to win the coastal. So. I am hoping we upset uga. We haven’t won at home vs them since 1999. Sick. Utterly sick.

Freshman at tech were born the year we last beat our rival at home.

Its disgusting.

Yet. They are 4 in the country and look good.

But. They dont throw many bubble screens yet. Lol.

33, not trying to start something, but you played here and obviously care about Tech... have you reached out to the staff? Ted's D is obviously lacking in certain areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
D played a solid game overall so we can clearly say now we have an improved D. If the D hadn't played a whale of a 2nd half we get absolutely blown away in this one.

Tons to play for still. Put your feminine hygiene products to use and try to show up for Wake you bunch of damn surrender monkeys. If you take that comment personally...good.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
All we can do is keep playing and see what happens. Tough loss. It just goes that way sometimes. I hate it for our guys.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
D played a solid game overall so we can clearly say now we have an improved D. If the D hadn't played a whale of a 2nd half we get absolutely blown away in this one.

Tons to play for still. Put your feminine hygiene products to use and try to show up for Wake you bunch of damn surrender monkeys. If you take that comment personally...good.

I cant. I have a member guest. But i did ask ted for some dep.

On another note i have two for sale.

D did play good overall. But glaring weakness shown in crunch with dc.

O sucked in second half. Paul has to look in mirror with certain starters and his philosophy

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Typical heart breaker of a game. D was great and just got worn down. Offense went home after half time

logs_onlogs

Georgia Tech Fan
Guys I got it:

IF ("Georgia Tech is Winning" <3 = True,
System.Print "Georgia Tech will lose"
Else
System.Print"Georgia Tech will still find a way to lose"
Forgive me. I'm a mechanical engineer not computer science

techdad

Jolly Good Fellow
This loss goes on Roofs shoulders. Defense played soft when it started to rain and gave Miami that bubble screen 6 times in a row. Lucky catch at end by 81.