Miami Postgame

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Generally it looks like gonna be almost impossible for us to win the coastal. So. I am hoping we upset uga. We haven’t won at home vs them since 1999. Sick. Utterly sick.

Freshman at tech were born the year we last beat our rival at home.

Its disgusting.

Yet. They are 4 in the country and look good.

But. They dont throw many bubble screens yet. Lol.

The Rev.

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm sorry but this team simply does not seem to know how to win when it's on the line. We do not make a play when we have to (late fumble vs. Tenn; dropped pass on our last possession today). So, in two losses, we have given up two 93 yard drives late and have lost two games by a total of two points because no one finds a way to finish the deal. I love Georgia Tech and so I love this team but I am so frustrated because we should be 5-0 - and we just can't get out of our own way.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
How I feel about the defense is complicated. They played really well the whole game and Miami was only 2 of 12 on third down. I am proud of that. But when we needed them to make a stop, they couldn't. Did I count 8 screens in a row there on the final drive? Some of it you can just chalk up to luck. And, more often than not, the luck doesn't tip in our favor.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Dude caught Pass in press coverage on a ball that was batted. Only thing that could have been done differently is AJ could’ve come over the top of the WR instead of go for the pick. That was pure luck.

Roof, gets enough blame, but as players you gotta recognize ****, too. After the 2nd/3rd bubble screen they should’ve shorten their cushion themselves

Totally agree. Everyone knew they were going to run that play, but no one did anything about it.

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Now at 3-2 and with immediate talks of firing Ted Roof, maybe we can drink a glass of optimisim. What if we make the plays down the stretch and win out? Miami will drop one to VT and could lose to Pitt, Cuse, or someone (NOT the rain of course, they own that!)

Is this scenario possible? Absolutely! Likely? Nope....

Time for another bubble screen.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
It's not on one person or anything, but let's be real man...did anyone watching the game think they weren't going to throw that pass to the slot receiver the fourth time in a row on that drive? Yet somehow no coach or player thought to press that dude and at least force them to get yards elsewhere. Same story, different game, different year. Can't get a stop to win the game.

We had 3 opportunities with a 2 point lead to put the game away. We went Punt. Punt. Punt. People want to complain about getting stops when it matters. We did get stops when it mattered. The only reason that you think those stops weren't when it mattered was because the offense failed time and time again.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We had 3 opportunities with a 2 point lead to put the game away. We went Punt. Punt. Punt. People want to complain about getting stops when it matters. We did get stops when it mattered. The only reason that you think those stops weren't when it mattered was because the offense failed time and time again.

Its so true. And. When we had the play the kid dropped it.

But. Still doesnt excuse 7 bubble screens

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Probably true, but everyone should be pretty upset after this one...same as Tennessee. Can't lose games like this.
I'm not saying you don't need to be upset or pissed but some one here say we will lose every game. And we know who they are. Those are the ones I m talking about. Football season is short enjoy it we can still have a good year

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Btw, I'd love to see Georgia play someone that actually fielded a respectable football team. I mean hell, the Sec is complete garbage right now. Did anyone watch the TN USC game earlier...sheesh...still confused how we lost to those clowns