Miami Postgame

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I can honestly say it is miserable being Tech fan. And I’m honestly not trying to be a negative Nancy. I feel like I’ve seen this exact same type of loss overrrr anddd overrrr and overrrrr. Like I’m not even that upset anymore. It’s just part of being a Tech fan. We are the subjects of Murphy’s Law in football

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Give it your all and lose to a good team I can deal with. Letting Miami march down the field on the exact same play over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and making no adjustments makes me think our DC is wilfully sabotaging us.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
We lost could have won , this one is over go out and win next week . The season is not over , Miami will still lose 3 games this year.

Miami is talented and has a good coach. I can see them running the table and getting killed by Clemson. Nonetheless, if Stewart catches that ball I really don't see them having enough time to drive the length of the field.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
****ing gut wrenching..should’ve won..AGAIN!!! But maybe things will go our way but for now karma ****s on teams that deserve it rewards teams that don’t. #thatslife

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Did we, when it mattered most? No. We folded in, like a deck of cards.

Dude caught a Pass in press coverage on a ball that was batted. Only thing that could have been done differently is AJ could’ve come over the top of the WR instead of go for the pick. That was pure luck.

Roof, gets enough blame, but as players you gotta recognize ****, too. After the 2nd/3rd bubble screen they should’ve shorten their cushion themselves

Last edited:

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Miami was 2-12 on 3rd down and y’all talking about can’t get a stop? Lol.

I know what you're saying, but there's a big difference between getting a stop in the second quarter and getting a stop on the final drive of the game. The tipped pass was BS, but it shouldn't have come to that.

It's not on one person or anything, but let's be real man...did anyone watching the game think they weren't going to throw that pass to the slot receiver the fourth time in a row on that drive? Yet somehow no coach or player thought to press that dude and at least force them to get yards elsewhere. Same story, different game, different year. Can't get a stop to win the game.