Miami Postgame

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Players make plays and coaches try to put them into position to make plays. We just came up short when we had to make a play and they found a way to make one when they had to. You can blame it on the rain, the coaches, the players or even God but at the end of the day, we just did not get it done and they did.

Go Jackets!

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I agree... Q Looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane... I think Howard may have been able to do something, however I may be wrong... As When Mitchell went out I thought BJS would play better, he looked lost and couldn't get off a few blocks that allowed Homer the big yds up the gut in the 4th
LOL, Mitchell probably made more fans by getting hurt this game than he ever has by playing

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I'll be honest, I didn't think it was a crazy comment. I'm sure quids a good kid but he doesn't scare anybody and Howard is a freshman. When Benson went down it limited the offense, I don't think that's insane to say.
We are 5 games in to the season, Mills and Marshall are water under the bridge at this point. The "what if" game is silly but it's just ridiculous bringing up players that have been gone since before the first game. A better what if would've been, how would the game had went in Benson doesn't get hurt.

MountPGT1990

Banned
My thoughts...

Our O went into a shell in the 4th Q. PJ seemed to scared to run the O in the rain.

I will NEVER trust our D with the game on the line. I decided that long before today, today just affirmed that.

Just like the UT game, it was there for the taking and we didn't make the plays to win.

I seriously wonder, if PJ will ever win a game in Miami. We just can't get it done down there.

Weren’t you along with the rest on here crucifying me for saying this before the game ??? Funny how another loss as I predicted changes everyone’s tune

GTFLETCH

Banned
Gotcha. I mean I don't think that's where we are headed, but I'm pretty pissed. We could surprise, but I think the chances of winning the division are pretty slim now. Maybe my goals were too lofty, but I don't think so. This is starting to feel like a 6-8 win teams that should have been a 9-10 win team. I'll love them either way, but it could still be disappointing.

Maybe Miami drops a couple, but I don't think so.

...maybe we could beat an undefeated Georgia team...THAT would make everything better
Yea, Miami will win the Coastal... I think if we can beat WF next week (I am worried the kids may start to get down) We have a shot at a Bowl, but Clemson/VT & UGA will all be tough to close out... My guess we get a W against VT or UGA maybe Both... Along with WF, UVA and Duke Wins and finish 7 or 8 wins heading into the bowl game....

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Players have to make plays. I don't care what coverage was called. We didn't beat blocks and make tackles...period.
Really wq
Its so true. And. When we had the play the kid dropped it.

But. Still doesnt excuse 7 bubble screens
60+ yard punt to the 9 isnt a bad thing. Paul gets benefit because he has proven offense can win acc title. I was in North bleachers when Ted was getting lit up by Dantzler, Carter, Romine, and Curry first go around.