Miami Postgame

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
We are 2 plays away from being 5-0. That's not an overstatement, it's exactly how it has gone down.

I didn't think we could find a way to lose that would be more painful than the way the Tennesee game went, but that one was worse. We DESERVED to win today. That 4th and 10 miracle tipped pass catch will frustrate me for a LONG time.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Hard fought loss. Credit to Miami. Need to prove we can beat good teams.

Plays were there to be made. Bad bounce on the 4th down go route sealed the deal.

Hopefully our best RB, LB, and K are back next week. Already without one of our best OL the rest of the way.

Jmonty71

Banned
We are 2 plays away from being 5-0. That's not an overstatement, it's exactly how it has gone down.

I didn't think we could find a way to lose that would be more painful than the way the Tennesee game went, but that one was worse. We DESERVED to win today. That 4th and 10 miracle tipped pass catch will frustrate me for a LONG time.
We a a good DC away from being 5-0.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Meh, sometimes you make the miracle play on 4th and long (vt, bc), sometimes the other guy does.

The kid made a great play and we lost to the number 11 team in the country on the road in a monsoon. A win would have been fun, but I'm not heartbroken.

You understand what this win for them means? We're pretty much out of the coastal race.

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
Freakin' Mark Richt. When they had 4th and 10, I was like Dude it's over. They're gonna go for it, and get it, because that's what Richt does. He always gets the lucky bounce in crunch time.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Does anyone know why we stuck with Quaide after Benson was out? Not knocking him, I just didn’t feel like he was having much success. Haven’t looked at the stats so I could be way wrong but seemed like we could have benefited from Jerry Howard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
My thoughts...

Our O went into a shell in the 4th Q. PJ seemed to scared to run the O in the rain.

I will NEVER trust our D with the game on the line. I decided that long before today, today just affirmed that.

Just like the UT game, it was there for the taking and we didn't make the plays to win.

I seriously wonder, if PJ will ever win a game in Miami. We just can't get it done down there.