Message from GTAA

Did you contribute to the A-T Fund? If so, how much?

• Yes

Votes: 48 40.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • $1-$50

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • $101-$250

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • $251-$500

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • $501+

Votes: 42 35.3%

• Total voters

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Please share as many GT spots as you can. This is a semi-grass roots effort similar to IPTAY at Clemson. We need as many donors as possible and any amount given helps.

Will do. I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't some effort to keep it relatively quiet until the official announcement.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Can we add the coach that followed Cremins to the “coaches that shall not be named” list?

The moron hired after Ross only totally screwed up the football program. This other turd ruined the entire athletic program.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Braine invested heavily in our facilities including $75million for our football stadium. The Hewitt contract was misguided but it was signed a year or two after we played for a title. He was a poor judge of coaching ability, but he's responsible for lots of the facilities and the last major investment into the football program. MBob was legit worthless.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
If you had the pay site you would understand why.

I’m not giving a dime until this is announced publicly by GT. I shouldn’t have to pay for Rivals/JOL to have the “privilege” of donating my hard earned cash to GTAA. This whole business of announcing it through a paywalled site really irks me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Looking conservatively at the current polling numbers at the top of this thread, we GTSwarm members have given roughly $18k toward the Athletic Association's goal, in less than 18 hours Kudos to everyone who has pitched in, regardless of their contribution level—and for those out there who have not yet made that leap, what are you waiting for?

(y)(y)

Deleted member 2897

Just got back in town and made my donation. I have to say it took a long time to figure out how to get it to work, and I'm still not sure I did it right. It shouldn't be that complicated and give you a bunch of errors you have to sort through. I hope its not running people away.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Already sent my contribution to GtAA.
We always designate it to football
3, years ago (?) when they hired the ga his coach that had begged coach for a recruiting job we did a double donation with second designated to football recruiting.

I think I ll stash more contributions till I see this in my email account.
Also I am not happy with the o line coaching. Probably get over it after spring training. In 17 We " screwed the pouch"as we collapsed into the finish.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I’m not giving a dime until this is announced publicly by GT. I shouldn’t have to pay for Rivals/JOL to have the “privilege” of donating my hard earned cash to GTAA. This whole business of announcing it through a paywalled site really irks me.

Are you irked at the GTAA, the paysite, or the donor who gave a $200,000 matching donation who stipulated that it be announced first through the Rivals site? Either way, the "irkedness" seems unfitting.

Deleted member 2897

Are you irked at the GTAA, the paysite, or the donor who gave a $200,000 matching donation who stipulated that it be announced first through the Rivals site? Either way, the "irkedness" seems unfitting.

Yea really. I find it odd that it's not posted anywhere, but that won't prevent me from helping. That's why I think this is viewed as a bit of a pilot with a bigger more bold push later.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Braine invested heavily in our facilities including $75million for our football stadium. The Hewitt contract was misguided but it was signed a year or two after we played for a title. He was a poor judge of coaching ability, but he's responsible for lots of the facilities and the last major investment into the football program. MBob was legit worthless.
Are you talking about the stadium expansion as if it was a good idea?

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow

Unbelievable. How freaking childish. We are all in this together to be able to see a better product on the field and to be able to compete against the tough landscape we are dealt in college football today. Wtf does it matter where it originated and what site gets credit, if any? Put up or shut up time, this is OUR program for Pete’s sake.

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
I just gave and happy to support clear vision. Also frustrated that it’s not more open/publicized and that you have to specifically select “football”- should have their own link/page if it’s the top priority (which it clearly is/needs to be!)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I just gave and happy to support clear vision. Also frustrated that it’s not more open/publicized and that you have to specifically select “football”- should have their own link/page if it’s the top priority (which it clearly is/needs to be!)

I think the standalone page for football is in the works. GTAA wanted to get this info out prior to the end of the year. I do agree it needs to be focused for football.