March Madness Group

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think Shaka is a very good coach. He will have to become a stronger offensive coach, or have a good asst there to succeed at a similar same level at a P5 school. He may actually be at the best place for him.

He recruits better than anyone in the A10. Not even close. As far as a game day coach I wouldn't rank him in my top 3 in that conference - where Mckillop would be my #1 gameday coach. The job he did at Davidson this year was masterful - moving up from the Southern, with a team picked to finish 12th and going to the NCAA.

He loves it there and loves his players. Agree he's got a lot more to learn and seeking to learn.

He actually has a coaching mentor in Denny Kuiper on payroll. Something BG could probably use.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Assuming I renew my season tickets next year and the plan is to do so, I'll throw in some stakes.

Winner or the next highest local scorer gets GT hoops tickets to an ACC game of my choosing.

Last place or the lowest local scorer gets GT hoops tickets to the worst out of conference home game.
Just a heads up, that I'm exempting myself from my proposed prizes.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I honestly didn't care who won between UGA/MSU...until Mark Fox made that comment about CBG helping Izzo (not that he was wrong, just forgot that he's winless against CBG).

Now it's GO SPARTY!!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Spartans up 35-22 at Half.

Dawgs were solid early and were dominant on the boards. MichSt started really slow then started turning UGA over (have at least 10 t/o IIRC).

Spartans run some pretty sets. UGA looked lost mostly.