L'Ville

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
What are the rules on blocking the plate at 3rd? 3B has his whole leg blocking the plate. Forced Waddell to slide around him and he couldn’t even get his hand to the bag because it got caught on the guys leg. Beat the throw by 2 steps and still gets called out.

If he decides he’s gonna slide feet first there that 3B isn’t playing any more baseball this year.
There's a plate at 3rd base?:)

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
IF we can keep it going tomorrow, a sweep would put as in the national spotlight. And maybe push us into the running for a host spot for a Regional (assuming we can continue this level)

tkh74

Georgia Tech Fan
IF we get the sweep tomorrow, any chance I'll get a couple of walk up tickets Tues. Even if we lose tomorrow think I better get our seats early!!! Tomorrows game is big, Tues. game is bigger. Well for me anyway!!!!

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
What are the rules on blocking the plate at 3rd? 3B has his whole leg blocking the plate. Forced Waddell to slide around him and he couldn’t even get his hand to the bag because it got caught on the guys leg. Beat the throw by 2 steps and still gets called out.

If he decides he’s gonna slide feet first there that 3B isn’t playing any more baseball this year.
Unless things have changed you can’t block the runner’s path to the base unless you possess the ball.

Ramblin'Man

Banned
I have to admit I am in shock, amazing pitching and Baron has been a beast! @ Louisville is the series I would have picked at the beginning of the year that we had the least chance of winning. Way to go Jackets, finish strong and complete the SWEEP! Really fun to watch the last two days.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Good news... Brant Hurter is pitching tomorrow. Full bullpen [rested] springloaded to contribute as needed.

5-3 in conference play... we're doing alright!
I feel so much better about the pen with English back at closer. I trust the starters to consistently go 6 or 7 for us, so we only really need 2 or 3 reliable bullpen pitchers. Right now, I trust English, Mannelly, and Chapman out of the pen and hopefully Hughes can regain his form.

Deleted member 2897

To the Sports Writer who predicted 9-21 in ACC play...I highly doubt a 4-18 finish. So why don’t you go suck an egg.