L'Ville

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Today's scheduled starter for Louisville has only appeared in relief this year. 8 appearances. No starts. RHP
14.1 IP
1.13 WHIP
9 ER
5 HR (that explains low WHIP & high ERA)

L'Ville is another team that seems to put it's weakest pitcher on Sundays. As @FredJacket has pointed out, that makes sense in case the Sunday (or third game) is cancelled/postponed.

First let me point out we scored 4 runs yesterday. That matched the high of the year that L'Ville has given up on Saturdays.

But on Sundays, L'Ville has given up: 8, 2, 0, 6, 6.

Go Jackets, become wasps with a sweep.

Deleted member 2897

First let me point out we scored 4 runs yesterday. That matched the high of the year that L'Ville has given up on Saturdays.

But on Sundays, L'Ville has given up: 8, 2, 0, 6, 6.

Go Jackets, become wasps with a sweep.

So their Sunday average is higher than the Saturday max. I like our chances if we can plate 6-7 today.

We won the first game against UCLA, then lost the next 2. We won the first game against Miami, then lost the next 2. It feels like Friday’s game was great, but nothing new for us. Yesterday’s game really felt like the first time this year (to me) we went beyond what would have been a decent but not great outcome.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Yesterday’s game really felt like the first time this year (to me) we went beyond what would have been a decent but not great outcome.

Agreed. I am really hoping to check in on today's game more than I have been able to thus far this season.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Ladies and gentlemen, let’s not get carried away here about a sweep against Louisville, because we need to remember that baseball is not like football.

Our baseball team has already accomplished a rare feat in winning at least 2 out of 3 against a superb ball club — on the road! Bee thankful ...

And just enjoy the game, regardless of what happens today.

“It ain’t like football. You cannot make up any trick plays.” — Yogi Berra

Deleted member 2897

LViiles P is already at 70 pitches, so we shouldn’t have much more left of him thankfully!