Louisville Post Game

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I would rather see the D get a turnover than the O rush for 50 to 100 yards.

Especially glad to see Brandon Adams getting some big plays.

Just seems like, compared to previous years, our D has a little more juice or fire. They seem to be getting a better grasp of what the DC wants. Gotta keep building on that.

Besides ugag, I want to beat the crap out of puke more than anyone else on the schedule.

Bloody their putrid azzes.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT FLAG 3.jpg

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
O: awesome tonight. Kudos to the OLine including the backup OLine. I like the two QB attack. QBs, ABs, and BBs got in on the action but we will need more participation by the WRs going forward.

D: maybe the best pass rush overall but on several 3rd and longs we let them complete a first down when not bringing pressure. Lots of missed tackles, especially late when the 2s and 3s were in the game. On one play in the fourth Q we should have been penalized for too many players on the field as it appeared we missed more than 11 tackles. DBs play too soft and still let a couple of receivers get behind us in situations where we should not. Encouraged by play by C Thomas and Campbell and ST Amour came to play. D needs a lot of work but I am encouraged by the trajectory. Solid ST play.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Great game. LOVE beating Petrino like that. That dude cried all 1st half. Offense was clean. When it's running good, it's devastating and allows the defense to be more aggressive. The defense was not great but got a chance to try different things. CPJ had some players laughing their butts off after the sideline infraction. I wonder what he said. Let's keep the O rolling at beat Duke next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t see the first half but what 3 turnovers and 2 sacks is good defense. A lot poor play in the secondary, but overall I see playmakers on the defense.

Man, has Paul Johnson ever put 66 on a Div 1 team. That was an offensive machine. I don’t know what VanGorder was doing this week with his team?

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
The blocking tonight was great. O-Line, wide receivers, and the backs all did a great job. T Marshall made the right reads all game. I told my dad after the first quarter that we didn't need to throw the ball for the rest of the game. We totally dominated them. Special teams was good. Kick off coverage still scares me a little but they got the job done. Our walk on kicker has been solid. I love to see our defense creating turnovers. Now we gotta beat Duke next week.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Not enough are talking about it. But this team turned better when paul took over coaching the qbs. He is a good coach. Needs to do it more. They look totally different

Really shows how important monken and bohannon were. Candeto may be too raw still

Didn’t know that happened

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Georgia Tech overwhelms Louisville to get back to .500

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...gatech&utm_medium=social&utm_source=gatech_fb

It was among the most decisive wins that Johnson has recorded in his 11-season tenure at Tech against FBS competition. Tech’s 66 points tied for the second most that the Jackets have scored against an FBS opponent under coach Paul Johnson and the 35-point differential was the sixth widest against an FBS team.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Defensive end Anree Saint-Amour continued his productive season with two forced fumbles – both recovered by Jack linebacker Charlie Thomas, who was making his first career start – to twice give the offense the ball in Louisville territory, once in the first quarter and once in the third. Both turnovers led to touchdowns.

Safety Juanyeh Thomas finished off Louisville with a 95-yard interception return for a touchdown, tied for the fourth longest interception return in school history.