Louisville Post Game

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
Celebrating tonight !! Brewers win and Jackets win !! Can relax tomorrow and watch the Badgers maul Nebraska , and maybe an upset- like FSU over Miami , or Vandy over the Dwags .........yeah right !!:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
How did Bama only
This game really showed what great OLine play can do for our offense. I could have rushed for 100 yards tonight the way they destroyed the DLine.

Other than offense:

Kicking game was great.
Kickoff and coverage was OK, they need to clean up some stuff.
Return unit was good except for Cottrell bobbling one.
One ball on the ground which is huge progress but still 1 too many.
Defense was....not good. I don't want to to ruin my good mood by writing it all out, but those boys didn't look like they had done a single tackling drill in their life.

FSU and Louisville are the two worst teams in the ACC, by a lot. If anyone had said that a few years ago I would have laughed. Goes to show you how hard it is to stay on top in this league.
Please let this happen to uga

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
This game really showed what great OLine play can do for our offense. I could have rushed for 100 yards tonight the way they destroyed the DLine.

Other than offense:

Kicking game was great.
Kickoff and coverage was OK, they need to clean up some stuff.
Return unit was good except for Cottrell bobbling one.
One ball on the ground which is huge progress but still 1 too many.
Defense was....not good. I don't want to to ruin my good mood by writing it all out, but those boys didn't look like they had done a single tackling drill in their life.

FSU and Louisville are the two worst teams in the ACC, by a lot. If anyone had said that a few years ago I would have laughed. Goes to show you how hard it is to stay on top in this league.
North Carolina is far worse