Louisville Post Game

slugboy

Staff member
Did we even complete a pass. I was watching at a restaurant and missed some of the game coming home. I don't remember but one pass and it was incomplete.

Yep, one to Stewart. I usually argue for more passing, but in this game...when you’re running for 8.5 yards per play and your OL is bulldozers...harder to argue that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
This was a dominant performance and the defense, to be honest, played pretty bad. Couple of turnovers bailed them out because they still just give up too many chunk plays. Guys are just wide open out there.

Pass defense will be critical the rest of the year, and heading into next season with what looks like a fantastic offense for next season with either Johnson or Oliver.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
This game really showed what great OLine play can do for our offense. I could have rushed for 100 yards tonight the way they destroyed the DLine.

Other than offense:

Kicking game was great.
Kickoff and coverage was OK, they need to clean up some stuff.
Return unit was good except for Cottrell bobbling one.
One ball on the ground which is huge progress but still 1 too many.
Defense was....not good. I don't want to to ruin my good mood by writing it all out, but those boys didn't look like they had done a single tackling drill in their life.

FSU and Louisville are the two worst teams in the ACC, by a lot. If anyone had said that a few years ago I would have laughed. Goes to show you how hard it is to stay on top in this league.