Josh Pastner?

GT_EE78

Banned
Because they think they are Kentucky. He was the ACC coach of the year last year and has the best recruiting class coming in since 2012 what else do you want from him?
and best since 2012 is what? like 13th of 15 in the acc.....

GT_EE78

Banned
#7 in ACC #36 in nation Including a top 50 player playing for the #1 hs in the nation for whom he hit a game winner and scored 14 in the 4th vs Bol Bol and 3 other major d1 prospects.
wow , i'm almost impressed. so why does memphis wanna pay a mil per year to get him outo of there??

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They wanted to get rid of Pastner because he didn't win enough games.
Their fans are hoping Memphis will fire Tubby Smith after this season (his second) because he hasn't won enough games.

It's what Memphis fans are. They don't understand that they don't have Cal anymore and that Memphis is not the same program in the same conference as 10 yrs ago.

i wasn't in favor of hiring Pastner, but some of the hyperbole on this thread is idiocy at its finest.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Pastner wast very, very smart to get out in front of this. Also I have a hard time imagining Ron wouldn't have mentioned something relating to this in his infamous Parrish interview before the season started.

Exactly correct. This shows in and of itself that CJP and his team are not only on top of this, but are going to kick the crap out of this nutcase.