Josh Pastner?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Oro Valley man involved in lawsuit with GA Tech men's basketball coach in jail

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-ne...it-with-ga-tech-mens-basketball-coach-in-jail

TUCSON, Ariz. - The man accusing former UA men's basketball assistant coach, Josh Pastner, of sexually assaulting his girlfriend, is in jail.

Ron Bell was booked into Pima County Jail yesterday. He is being held without bond for a fugitive warrant out of Georgia.

The Pima County Jail says the fugitive warrant was for theft.

We will continue to update this developing story as we get more information.
bell ron_1521161737196.jpg_81152024_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We should all make it our avatars.

Also, are we just gonna let @jwsavhGT get away with this colossal repost violation? :whistle:
I'm sorrrryyyyyy. I didn't know there was a whole other thread until after I posted this big picture and I couldn't go back to delete it (ahem). If you will overlook this one-time only violation I promise not to (ahem) fuss at anybody else's repost for at least 12 hours.:oops::rolleyes::D

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm sorrrryyyyyy. I didn't know there was a whole other thread until after I posted this big picture and I couldn't go back to delete it (ahem). If you will overlook this one-time only violation I promise not to (ahem) fuss at anybody else's repost for at least 12 hours.:oops::rolleyes::D

All is forgiven ... the cost is one 'get out of jail free' card and @dtm1997 account password for ... reasons. Deal?

I save my criticisms for the Syracuse loving moderator placed here by WitPro under the guise of a Jacket supporter

Ah man, @CuseJacket is a plant by the Russians? Makes sense.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Oro Valley man involved in lawsuit with GA Tech men's basketball coach in jail

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-ne...it-with-ga-tech-mens-basketball-coach-in-jail

TUCSON, Ariz. - The man accusing former UA men's basketball assistant coach, Josh Pastner, of sexually assaulting his girlfriend, is in jail.

Ron Bell was booked into Pima County Jail yesterday. He is being held without bond for a fugitive warrant out of Georgia.

The Pima County Jail says the fugitive warrant was for theft.

We will continue to update this developing story as we get more information.View attachment 3398
He could play Francis Dolarhyde if the studios decided to remake the movie "Red Dragon";)