Josh Pastner?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I’ll say it since no one else will......

There is the possibility that......

Remember what everyone thought about Jim Laranaga before the scandal and it came out that he wasn’t really a grandpa figure.....

It’s not outside the realm of possibilities that Pastner was banking on us thinking this guy was bat **** crazy.....

D-man44

Helluva Engineer

Remember what everyone thought about Jim Laranaga before the scandal and it came out that he wasn’t really a grandpa figure.....

It’s not outside the realm of possibilities that Pastner was banking on us thinking this guy was bat **** crazy.....
He is bat **** crazy if this is true or not.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.

If you're gonna go after someone for sexual assault, don't do it after you make it clear you're on a mission to destroy someone's reputation and fail.

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow

Nope, nope, nope. This suit brought by Pendley and Bell is pure and utter —-but expected bullsh*t. I take the issue of sexual assault very seriously but this has “con job” stamped all over it. Take a look at the response from Pastner’s attorney and put your mind at ease. See his response several segments above. Josh Pastner is no Rick Pitino or Bobby Petrino. Sometimes I wonder why Pastner would have had Ron Bell in his orbit in the first place, but then again if one has lived long enough most of us have once tried to do a compassionate good deed for a ‘lost person’ (e.g. Bell) and gotten kicked in the teeth as a reward. IT HAPPENS. You live and you learn and while one hopes that Pastner will always have a compassionate and humane heart, one also hopes in the future he will do a much better job of choosing people he befriends.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Guys,

I agree with most of your comments. This is totally BS from a looney tunes individual (+GF) who is so totally deranged and off base that it defies explanation. Josh just tried to help this screw up, and this is how his generosity is rewarded. If you meet CJP and spend 15 minutes with him, you would give this crap ZERO credibility.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Pendley is a victim by virtue of being Bells g/f.

Yeah, uh huh, she was assaulted while bell was in the shower? Riiiiight.

Their mouths are CJP best weapon.

Only concern is recruiting impact.
And it said she was screaming for Bell while he was in the shower and he didnt come out lol thats some b***s*** he would def hear someone screaming next room over

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
According to the allegations Pastner assaulted her at least 14 times over 10 months and yet somehow Ron Bell never knew anything about it until October 2017. That seems unlikely.
Never told her boyfriend. Never went to the police.

If the allegations are true Pastner will be fired, but i have a hard time believing this is anything but a made up story since they are not giving any corroborating evidence at all.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Time to cut our losses imo. I was skeptical about this hire bc anything associated with cal and memphis definitely has some shadiness attached to it. I was thinking it would be shadiness on the recruiting side, which honestly I'm okay with bc that's the only way to win in present day CBB. But no, it's this bat**** crazy bs, which is totally on cjp for allowing this loon access to the program. So far we've got no tourney appearances, no 5 stars on the horizon and a whole lot of embarrassment. GT can do better.

Deleted member 2897

Time to cut our losses imo. I was skeptical about this hire bc anything associated with cal and memphis definitely has some shadiness attached to it. I was thinking it would be shadiness on the recruiting side, which honestly I'm okay with bc that's the only way to win in present day CBB. But no, it's this bat**** crazy bs, which is totally on cjp for allowing this loon access to the program. So far we've got no tourney appearances, no 5 stars on the horizon and a whole lot of embarrassment. GT can do better.

You’re nearly as irrational as Ron.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
What 4 stars did we have on the horizon with CGB? And seriously, in year 2, you're talking about no NCAA appearances. GT can do a whole lot worse too.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
What 4 stars did we have on the horizon with CGB? And seriously, in year 2, you're talking about no NCAA appearances. GT can do a whole lot worse too.
Soo you think we're going to hire cbg again? It only takes 1-2 players to turn around a cbb team. Yes, that can be accomplished in year two heading into year 3. With 1 nba player, 1 possible nba player and one that will probably have a good overseas career we should be a lot better.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
okay lets fire him. Jose transfers to Rutgers, Devoe asks out of his signing and we lose lammers and Tad as well as any traction in 2019 we have in recruiting great idea.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Soo you think we're going to hire cbg again? It only takes 1-2 players to turn around a cbb team. Yes, that can be accomplished in year two heading into year 3. With 1 nba player, 1 possible nba player and one that will probably have a good overseas career we should be a lot better.
So Alvarado and Devoe aren't good recruits? Plus we are in a pretty good spot for 2 top 100 players in 2019.