JHD eligible for 2015

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
OMG if we could have one more starting DT good enough to be with jabari, slide Gotsis to SDE and gamble back him up, with freeman or saint armour or whoever rushing off weak side. NASTY

But, we don't. LOL

I still want to see gamble, jabari, gotsis, freeman as our starting down 4

who is behind jabari in this drill...quick clip of him...he looks put together too...looks maybe DE

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
OMG if we could have one more starting DT good enough to be with jabari, slide Gotsis to SDE and gamble back him up, with freeman or saint armour or whoever rushing off weak side. NASTY

But, we don't. LOL

who is behind jabari in this drill...quick clip of him...he looks put together too...looks maybe DE
Unless.......Kallon?

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer

But, we don't. LOL

I think it's Antonio Simmons

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Gotsis has definitely changed his body type since his freshmen year. Gone is the baby fat, replaced with more muscle.

Gotta think Gotsis is salivating at the thought of lining up next to Jabari. Pick your poison OL...can't double team all of them.
And on top of that, or DE stock pile has huge potential. It may be young, but we saw what a true frosh did at the position last year.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I like 33s starters part of the time. What I would like to see is something I don't think I've ever seen done. I would say Gamble starts of fear the opponent's running game more than passing. If we fear their passing more, then the best of Whitehead, Simmons, or Rook-Chungong starts. I don't think Gamble gives us much pass rush. Freeman was good last year at pass rushing and I expect him to be better. But I'd really love two pass rushing ends against some teams.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I like 33s starters part of the time. What I would like to see is something I don't think I've ever seen done. I would say Gamble starts of fear the opponent's running game more than passing. If we fear their passing more, then the best of Whitehead, Simmons, or Rook-Chungong starts. I don't think Gamble gives us much pass rush. Freeman was good last year at pass rushing and I expect him to be better. But I'd really love two pass rushing ends against some teams.
Nickel packages

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

We got a taste of that late in the OB when Simmons was real close to making several big plays while playing opposite Freeman.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Our athleticism on the defensive front is absolutely disgusting. Gamble moves well for the SDE and we all know about Keshuns feet and ability.
Add to that Simmons and Whitehead and Kallon. All three were known for their agility and speed. Each one had some areas of weakness to work on (probably more than one area for Kallon) but there are no slugs in this group either. Late in the game when the opposing offensive line is dog tired these guys will come in and run circles around them. Yeah, I am totally stoked about the defensive line this year.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If Kallon progresses at the rate he did from last fall to spring, he could be a real asset at DT. That gives us the flexibility to go Freeman-Jabari-Kallon-Gotsis. If Kallon can hold his own in that grouping, and let the other three make plays...that could be HUGE. Gotsis is by far our best SDE, and that's probably his position at the next level, but he's just so good and one of our weakest spots it's hard to put him at SDE. Jabari and possibly Kallon change the equation...a LOT.

Gotta think CTR is tinkering like crazy on the board with all the options he has now.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

But, we don't. LOL

It's gotta be Kallon man!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
By his comment he seems pretty confident he will be eligible.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 23