JHD eligible for 2015

LibertyTurns

Banned
Crap, he said "apart" as opposed to "a part." Guess that means he didn't get it done. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. :oops:
Maybe he's got fat fingers like some of us?

Maybe he writes like an Engineer?

Maybe Bill Gates & his "gawdawful Microsoft is smarter than you" damn software fixed whatever he intended to type wrongly and he hit send before rechecking what he typed?

Maybe we can stop freaking out about JHD's status on 8/4? I certainly hope so.

For the crowd that loves to worry, he also needs to get good grades in Fall Semester otherwise he won't be eligible for post-season bowl/playoff game(s) so you've got an extra 5 more months you can continue to worry.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer

Maybe Bill Gates & his "gawdawful Microsoft is smarter than you" damn software fixed whatever he intended to type wrongly and he hit send before rechecking what he typed?

For the crowd that loves to worry, he also needs to get good grades in Fall Semester otherwise he won't be eligible for post-season bowl/playoff game(s) so you've got an extra 5 more months you can continue to worry.
Nah, bowl/playoffs count as part of fall semester.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I love the old business saying-- "Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean nobody's out to get you!"

Just because you weren't worried didn't mean there wasn't anything to be afraid of. I'm hopeful we're all going to get welcomed news very soon. If he finished well, then it's going to be good.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
He seems to be optimistic so I will take him at his word. I think he's earned that.
Oh, I hope he's right. There's no doubt about that. I am noticing his optimism, too. No one this side of Jabari himself will be happier than I will be if he's done it. We'll know soon.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
First thing I did walking off the stage was to look down the roll to make sure there was printing on the degree and that it wasn't blank! :singing:
I did very well and was very proud. Walked up to my parents who were recently divorced - both independently said " I was sure you would be in jail before you would graduate from ga tech" . So Jabari has had a set back but now let's get ready to celebrate that he is back on track.
Gt makes u or breaks u

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Maybe you need a sense of humor? smh

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Everytime I see something he post like this I get excited.
image.jpg