JHD eligible for 2015

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Grades Available
Details: Online for students after 6:00pm ET
Academic Term: All Summer Sessions 2015
There are going to be an awful lot of people logged on here at 6:05 p.m. for the Hunt-Days watch. If the news is good he should have something tweeted or whatever by 6:03. If it is bad, well, we shouldn't hold our breath.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
There are going to be an awful lot of people logged on here at 6:05 p.m. for the Hunt-Days watch. If the news is good he should have something tweeted or whatever by 6:03. If it is bad, well, we shouldn't hold our breath.
I am sure he knows exactly what he needs.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
He'll likely find out this weekend through checking the unofficial transcripts. Though when I was applying for graduate schools and needed to know my grades before the official release, professors were alright with sharing my grade after I emailed them. JHD could probably do the same.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Let's all calm down lol, JHD seems like there's no issues.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Animal02

Banned
He'll likely find out this weekend through checking the unofficial transcripts. Though when I was applying for graduate schools and needed to know my grades before the official release, professors were alright with sharing my grade after I emailed them. JHD could probably do the same.
Don't they post grades outside of the College/School offices anymore? Or is that another ancient lost tradition. (There was one quarter when a 'B' in a 5 hour class meant I stayed in school, a 'C' meant I was out, and the final was 75% of the grade.....grades had to be posted by 6 on Friday, the final was on Tuesday......the M&*#$% F*#$%# prof did not post until 5:55 pm on Friday.............I got to stay......and imbibed quite a bit that weekend) :hungover:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Don't they post grades outside of the College/School offices anymore? Or is that another ancient lost tradition. (There was one quarter when a 'B' in a 5 hour class meant I stayed in school, a 'C' meant I was out, and the final was 75% of the grade.....grades had to be posted by 6 on Friday, the final was on Tuesday......the M&*#$% F*#$%# prof did not post until 5:55 pm on Friday.............I got to stay......and imbibed quite a bit that weekend) :hungover:
I wonder if that is even allowable anymore. The most I ever had was a 50% final. The midterm was the other half.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
That sounds like the Georgia Tech I experienced.