JHD eligible for 2015

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Don't they post grades outside of the College/School offices anymore? Or is that another ancient lost tradition. (There was one quarter when a 'B' in a 5 hour class meant I stayed in school, a 'C' meant I was out, and the final was 75% of the grade.....grades had to be posted by 6 on Friday, the final was on Tuesday......the M&*#$% F*#$%# prof did not post until 5:55 pm on Friday.............I got to stay......and imbibed quite a bit that weekend) :hungover:

The only way that class could have been worse was if the final was "open book". :wideyed:

First day of class if you got the syllabus and these were mentioned: minimal/no grades before drop day, high % final, and "open book" tests - it was time to go back to O'keefe for Drop/Add.

Unless that class was the only section or only prof - because of course it was. :banghead:

Good times. :rolleyes:

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
Don't they post grades outside of the College/School offices anymore? Or is that another ancient lost tradition. (There was one quarter when a 'B' in a 5 hour class meant I stayed in school, a 'C' meant I was out, and the final was 75% of the grade.....grades had to be posted by 6 on Friday, the final was on Tuesday......the M&*#$% F*#$%# prof did not post until 5:55 pm on Friday.............I got to stay......and imbibed quite a bit that weekend) :hungover:

Am I recalling this correctly, but weren't they by social security number?

An off-topic story, I found a box of old cancelled checks, etc. from when wife and I married in 1986 and I had returned to graduated school at GT. Grocery stores and other places would write down your home phone number (if not printed on check), work phone number, social security number (same as driver licence number), and date of birth. A few even had a credit card number written on them. It's a wonder we didn't all get our identity stolen!

Animal02

Banned
Am I recalling this correctly, but weren't they by social security number?

An off-topic story, I found a box of old cancelled checks, etc. from when wife and I married in 1986 and I had returned to graduated school at GT. Grocery stores and other places would write down your home phone number (if not printed on check), work phone number, social security number (same as driver licence number), and date of birth. A few even had a credit card number written on them. It's a wonder we didn't all get our identity stolen!
Yes student numbers were SS numbers
. Mine was always easy to find because of the '00' in the sequence.

Animal02

Banned
The only way that class could have been worse was if the final was "open book". :wideyed:

First day of class if you got the syllabus and these were mentioned: minimal/no grades before drop day, high % final, and "open book" tests - it was time to go back to O'keefe for Drop/Add.

Unless that class was the only section or only prof - because of course it was. :banghead:

Good times. :rolleyes:
Require Arch classes were notorious for extreme % finals grade and little before drop day. My wife is a prof. at the U. of Mich. Dearborn campus.....students can drop the day of the final......WTF?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
My daughter got her exam grades this summer within 24 hrs, if not sooner. And with that she figured her final grades.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Not to be a ....

But, can we keep this thread about kamikaze(or something along thos lines)?

If Bari makes grades I anticipate that we may have one of , if not, the best DL in the ACC.

Senior gotsis. A bigger and smarter Keshun. Gamble. Whitehead and kallon coming off the bench. And I honestly think Kyle cerge-Henderson will be a force as a freshman. Dude has tree trunks for legs.

And def not least JH will be a force on the inside, causing havoc, sacks and major TFL.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Kyle Cerge-Henderson is an interesting thought. I realize the thread is about Jabari. But, when we consider the big picture of what we hope is an improved line--Henderson could play his way into the mix. I hope he is an RS this year.

But, I saw a young fellow with a strong motor and who will surprise you with how well he moves.

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
I took that class, too. Aren't you glad you know the components of gothic cathedrals? ;)
Actually, yeah... I made a couple tours of Western Europe after taking those classes, and it was awesome. I actually reviewed my Trachtenburg before the trip just to brush up, and made a point of seeing things like the Pantheon (crazy old concrete) and Notre Dame (flying buttresses) and the Baths of Caracalla (giant arches, integrated plumbing). My buddies were there for the good times, but I was on Nerd Holiday. ;^)