Ireland

2ndgenjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
No....I have 12 ordered since January and still no tickets. Called ticketmaster which was waste of time and sent email. got the canned response that there was a delay until 20July sending out and they should be there in 10-14 days. I leave on the 29th so if they don't get here by then, they said they will switch them to will-call which seems risky knowing ticketmaster.

GTEE97

Georgia Tech Fan
I have been a long time reader but I have never posted anything.

Is there a specific forum where we can post alumni tickets for sale in regards to the Ireland game?

Animal02

Banned
We are making the trip with our oldest daughter and son-in-law and his parents. We have roundtrip flights to Dublin and we are also flying to Edinburgh, Scotland for a couple of days. We plan to rent a car in Ireland and do the Ring of Kerry and the cliffs of Moher. It should be a very memorable trip!

Check out Kinsale.....on the southwest coast.......great little fishing village and lots of history.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20160806_112323.jpg
The bookstore (B&N) has these shirts available.
<$20.

I know this is your hill to die on but most Tech fans younger than 40 like the blue on clothes.
I don't care what they like. Gold (yellow) is our color. It's time to wear the school colors and not UNC or Duke colors. As I have said many times, look at the fans at Death Valley and Sanford & Son Stadium. Under 40, over 40, it doesn't matter, they wear their school colors.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what they like. Gold (yellow) is our color. It's time to wear the school colors and not UNC or Duke colors. As I have said many times, look at the fans at Death Valley and Sanford & Son Stadium. Under 40, over 40, it doesn't matter, they wear their school colors.

Kinda funny. Back in the day, when fulcher changed our 3rd color from black to blue, everyone screamed "we aren't Auburn". Now we say " we aren't Duke or UNC."

Course, back then, I wondered why folks did not complain about having a ugag color, black, as our trim color.