Ireland

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I was looking at 'things to do in Dublin' and found out 'Riverdance' is running from June 2016 to September 4, 2016 at the Gaiety Theatre. There are many good seat available from 24 - 60 euro. The Gaiety theatre is across the street from St. Stephens Green. We got tickets for Sunday, Sept. 4, the last performance of the season.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Riverdance-tickets/artist/778497

Are these guys gonna be there, too?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I was psyched about going to the game in Dublin, but it looks like life has other plans for me. Don't think I'll be able to make it to Ireland now.

I have two tickets in great location (Block 308, row M). They're sideline seats in the Premium zone. (Based on the seating charts available online, they are about goal line or 10 yard line.) I don't want to make any money on them, but would like to get back face value. I paid $250 each ($500 for the pair) and would let the tix go to a Jacket fan for that same amount. (I'll eat the TicketBastard charges.) I also have a hotel room reserved and can change that to your name if you need a hotel room (Dublin is pretty booked up for the weekend)

Really wish I could go but I'm SOL on this one

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
TM confirmed yesterday that tickets would ship on 7/20. Not sure how others are receiving tickets unless they are from another source.

How did they confirm that? My order page doesn't seem to indicate any estimated shipping date (or whether they have been shipped already).

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
The original order that I placed had a ship date of mid june.
I got mine late june/first of July. Have you not gotten them?

How did they confirm that? My order page doesn't seem to indicate any estimated shipping date (or whether they have been shipped already).

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer

So I guess the ship date depended on when they were ordered. Did you receive any sort of shipping notification or tracking email? Given Ticketmaster's ridiculous processing fees, I feel like they should give me a personal call with updates every hour. lol

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
So I guess the ship date depended on when they were ordered. Did you receive any sort of shipping notification or tracking email? Given Ticketmaster's ridiculous processing fees, I feel like they should give me a personal call with updates every hour. lol

I received nothing about tracking for the tickets.
It was Ticket Bastard at its finest.

On the contrary,I DO know for a fact that the order date has nothing to do with arrival time from what I have experienced.

I am aware of 2 cases where friends of mine ordered tickets after I did and received them before I did.
One case was even 2 months after I ordered mine.

I'd give them til the last week, then I'd call someone.

I received nothing about tracking for the tickets.
It was Ticket Bastard at its finest.

On the contrary,I DO know for a fact that the order date has nothing to do with arrival time from what I have experienced.

I am aware of 2 cases where friends of mine ordered tickets after I did and received them before I did.
One case was even 2 months after I ordered mine.

I'd give them til the last week, then I'd call someone.
I think I'd be one of those two friends, right? LOL

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow

@ GTRX7:

Via email:
"Thank you for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you today. I have looked into your event and see that there is a delivery delay until July 20. All tickets for this event will begin shipping after that date. I'm not sure how your friends may have received them or where they purchased them, but regretfully we cannot override this delay. Not to worry, you'll receive your tickets soon enough. Have a nice day!

If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!

Sincerely,
Alexis
Ticketmaster Fan Support"

@ GTRX7:

Via email:
"Thank you for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you today. I have looked into your event and see that there is a delivery delay until July 20. All tickets for this event will begin shipping after that date. I'm not sure how your friends may have received them or where they purchased them, but regretfully we cannot override this delay. Not to worry, you'll receive your tickets soon enough. Have a nice day!

If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!

Sincerely,
Alexis
Ticketmaster Fan Support"
Alexis apparently doesn't have a clue.

UK Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Just to put your minds at ease for what it's worth - regarding shipping from Ticket-Shyster. I'm in UK and ordered a ticket in their Thanksgiving PRE-order sale last November 2015. Then, in April this year 2016, my brother decides he fancies the game too and upon noticing that the seat directly beside me is still vacant, I order that one for hi. So, 6 months AFTER my first order. Guess which one arrived first?? You really couldn't make it up could you? I'm sure everyone who's expecting ticket shipments will get them no problem and the game is still nearly 2 months away yet. So plenty of time. Go Jackets!