Improving fan experience

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Excellent idea. When I went to the GT vs ND game in 2015, Ara Parseghian was signing books in the ND book store. Ara was ND’s coach the year before ND played GT in the Rudy game (he was offsides). Oh yeah, Ara won two nattys. Very cool opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are very proud of there football legacy AND THE HAVE IT ON DISPLAY ALL AROUND THE STADIUM.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
A better PA person. They create the atmosphere in the stadium and getting people energized through music and cheers.

As much as I love Vanessa Carlton, playing one of her songs in the 4Q of a game is detrimental to the fan experience. The PA has been lacking for years.

Play "All The Way Turnt Up".

No. No.No. For the love of god don’t play that song. It’s sooo outdated and lame now

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
How bout the "cheer leaders" lead some cheers and start with
YELLOW........
JACKETS.......

Then go into
RIP UM UP TEAR UM UP
GIV UM HELL TECH !

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Sell beer and have a standing beer garden area to watch the game. Let the fans that want to stand the whole time have a spot. Better put up a real high screen though as Tech fans like to throw things for a bad call- fish at Notre Dame and those flat seat cushions come to mind. There may have been a frisbee night once. I just remember those raining down on bad calls when we had those as giveaways.

Animal02

Banned
Sell beer and have a standing beer garden area to watch the game. Let the fans that want to stand the whole time have a spot. Better put up a real high screen though as Tech fans like to throw things for a bad call- fish at Notre Dame and those flat seat cushions come to mind. There may have been a frisbee night once. I just remember those raining down on bad calls when we had those as giveaways.
They made the mistake of puting hard plastic lids on the drink cups they sold in the stands....instead of the shrink wrap....that lasted one game.

That cheer was around in 1964. One of my frat brothers claimed to have coined that around 62 or 63 when we actually had pep rallies.
The original cheer was "Differential X, Differential Y, A-square, B-square, Integral of Pi. Engineers Touchdown. Engineers yell. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets fight like hell". We did that in the early 60s. I don't remember the updated version until the 70s.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Food trucks set up 3hrs prior to kick off and stay open until end of first quarter. They create the party atmosphere until kick off, then the FOOTBALL GAME keeps it going. Why would you want to leave a game for a 8 cheese grilled cheese sandwich on brioche bun???????
For beer

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

LibertyTurns

Banned
Let’s see (some of these double as money makers):
A. No noon games in September
B. Once a game allow RATS on the field
C. Sell old mackerel at the next ND game
D. Set up some fill your flask kiosks with multiple bourbon choices
E. Wet t-shirt contests at halftime
F. Raffle off library time, homework get outta jail free or skip your final/keep your current grade cards to students
G. Rent USC’s cheerleaders
H. Get rid of the 1AA’s on the schedule & replace with P5 home and homes.
I. Fix the music
J. Put opposing fans in the upper deck