Hey is it time to talk Uni's

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Getting Closer to "THE" shade of gold with adidas.

LINK

"Stansbury said that there were between 20 to 30 shades of gold that they were considering. The field has been reduced, almost in bracket-style competition, to four."

"The gold that the department lands on will become the shade that the athletic department and Adidas use on uniforms and gear. Part of Tech’s challenges in apparel over the years has been being consistent with one gold. The institute also gives licensing approval for different shades of yellow and gold for different uses, and t-shirts and hats can be found in those varying hues. Stansbury said that he thinks the decision will be reached within a month’s time..."

J_Trouche

Georgia Tech Fan
I like white Jerseys but Gold jerseys every once and a while would be a nice change of pace in my opinion. also would love to see blue and gold bowl game jerseys again assuming we go to a bowl game

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
A darker and "flatter" shade of gold will be more visually dominating than the lighter shades often displayed. The orange tinted yellow also "pops" more but dang it's butt ugly.

I'm hoping for a darker flatter shade. White numerals on that shade of gold would be more visible, ditto gold numerals on white. Downside would be navy numerals on darker shade of gold would be uglier....but could still use navy numerals on white if we want.