Hey is it time to talk Uni's

We have been wearing the right uniform this year with the exception of the stupid white out last week. Just keep wearing the Gold Helmets, White Jerseys and Gold Pants with the stripes. That is the traditional GT uniform. Just leave it the hell alone.

Go Jackets!
Why do you consider the whiteout to be stupid? It's become a tradition on the Flats, and (other than the honeycomb on the helmets) the uniforms looked great.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Uniform means just that. It is what you wear to go to battle. Something that signifies who you are. It means you uniformly wear the same garb so people over time come to know who you are and what you represent. It is not wearing some tricked up halloween looking softball clown suit 2 or 3 times a year so the kids think you are cool. Just wear the damn Georgia Tech uniform, stick with it, be consistent and be Georgia Tech.

Go Jackets!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Is it time to bust this out yet?

old.jpg

Milwaukee

Banned
We need these back as our permanent uniforms. Best look we've ever had View attachment 2951

I could kiss you right now, Jacob.

The blueprint is 2006. Those gold at home, those white on road, those blue for postseason.

2006 is the alpha and omega of GT unis. Russell nailed it, then went full tard when 08 rolled around and the unis haven't rebounded since.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

The blueprint is 2006. Those gold at home, those white on road, those blue for postseason.

2006 is the alpha and omega of GT unis. Russell nailed it, then went full tard when 08 rolled around and the unis haven't rebounded since.

Can we compromise and morph the 2006 unis with the ones we've worn the past 2 years?

That way you don't have to kiss @jacob .. I mean, unless you just want to ... which is fine, I mean, to each his own.

jacob

Banned

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. In that era around 2006 all my friends would tell me we have the best looking unis and then 2008 came and they ruined it

Milwaukee

Banned
Can we compromise and morph the 2006 unis with the ones we've worn the past 2 years?

That way you don't have to kiss @jacob .. I mean, unless you just want to ... which is fine, I mean, to each his own.

These recent unis are by far the best since 06. I don't like the pant stripe format, should be navy gold navy like 06, but it's close.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I really don't give a rat's azz what Bama does. Tech has been having these whiteouts for more than 10 years now. It is long past being a cliche and has indeed now become a tradition.

Tech isn't the only school to do white outs. It helps get fans engaged. I'd love to see us do the checkerboard like Tennessee does. White and Gold indeed.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I watched the NCSU and Louisville game last night. Both teams wore adidas.

Good Gawd. They looked like Halloween costumes. I was waiting for the Joker to make an entrance. And the stupid matching color shoes? Gross.

I guess I'm old fashioned and a sucker for ... tradition.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
And get the people to sign off on it. I tailgate at Klaus parking deck, and before the white out game, we observed as many or more people walking by wearing navy or gold/yellow/mustard/khaki than we saw wearing white.

Agreed. UT tweets in advance and you input your seat and it tells you what to wear.

Since we already have the data, the AA could just txt it.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Tech isn't the only school to do white outs. It helps get fans engaged. I'd love to see us do the checkerboard like Tennessee does. White and Gold indeed.
Checkerboard is lame (and very Tennessee).

We are the yellow jackets, stripes would at least make sense.