#GTCamp2016

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
2 guys I've seen live and feel good about, when healthy, to be productive......pretty good for us, familiar territory.

5 guys CPJ has seen live and feels good about...uncharted territory for us and outstanding.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/gtcamp16.html

This practice note from above was encouraging to me (especially following comments that D and O are taking turns winning for the day)

"Play of the Day:
A live one-minute drill capped Thursday's practice, with Georgia Tech's offense charged with moving the ball from its own territory into scoring position and the Yellow Jackets' defense challenged to maintain a two-point lead. A strong defensive effort during the period was highlighted by redshirt-freshman linebacker David Curry intercepting a pass to end one series. The errant pass was forced by a strong pass rush from the Yellow Jackets' defensive front."

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I don't think we've ever had a camp where CPJ wasn't noticeably irritable after more than a couple practices. This year, he has seemed basically positive after every one. Am I wrong on this?

Friends, I'm thinking we may be on to a special season this year. Let's get it started already.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Part of his happy demeanor could just be in relation to the difference from last year. May not be an accurate predictor of Ws but it is certainly a positive sign.