#GTCamp2016

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
This has to be the 3rd or 4th time folks have asked CPJ multiple questions in the same interview harping on the "two-a-days" deal... Why are folks making such a big deal about that, on multiple days?

Glad to hear Cottrell is back and some of the names that are testing out returning kicks! Did he say MM is not back there, or he is back there?

gt365

Georgia Tech Fan

I'm glad to hear that Jalen Johnson making a impact at the Nickle spot being physical. We need more of that in the secondary. Jalen has the size and length to cover bigger Receiver/ TE. Has anyone heard anything on V. Alexander and T. Meriwether

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
My feeling is Ken is working on a takeout piece on the end of a two a days practices. He'll likely get some quotes from other ACC coaches about it, or it will be a package with the UGa side of things thrown in too. Which means heavy on UGa quotes from either Towers or Emerson, plus a couple of nuggets from PJ

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Ken (?), iiuc, was trying to ask about pushing back the start of practice from perspective of July in order to need 2-a-days. CPJ heard the question from the perspective of mid August for which there's a limit.

It seems to me that Ken (?) was pursuing why there might be a benefit to 2-a-days.

wreck1

Georgia Tech Fan
Any of you guys have any idea why I can't hear any of these videos anymore on an old iPhone? Was working before and sound on phone is working.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
@wreck1 your silence button is probably on (the little button above the volume buttons) that will cut out the sound on videos fairly often for me so I have to flip that button back to "ring".

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
The two-a-days questions truly are perplexing....and good grief redundant. Listening comprehension lessons are needed by some *cough*Ken*cough*

FWIW, I actually think it was Johnson who wasn't getting it. Ken was asking about whether PJ considered starting later in order to manufacture some 2 a days, and Johnson was thinking he was talking about starting earlier to avoid them.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
FWIW, I actually think it was Johnson who wasn't getting it. Ken was asking about whether PJ considered starting later in order to manufacture some 2 a days, and Johnson was thinking he was talking about starting earlier to avoid them.

Ken needs to improve his question "articulation", especially to CPJ. Coach does not usually respond to the intent of a poorly structured question, and IMO he rather addresses the weak link in the question and Ken serves him up too many "weak links". CPJ seems to focus on attacking the premise to a question rather than addressing the general intent of the question, so your question needs to be specific and articulate and any premise needs to be solidly accurate. Otherwise you are CPJ food.