GT v Tarholes Post Game

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Thoughts from Chapel Hill:
We still make too many mistakes.
We dominated the game, but it was very ugly
Pretty cool stadium, their crowd was terribad until the 4th Q.
This is Toby's team until the spring. He's getting more comfortable in the offense.
The refs were horrible.
We won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Thoughts from Chapel Hill:
We still make too many mistakes.
We dominated the game, but it was very ugly
Pretty cool stadium, their crowd was terribad until the 4th Q.
This is Toby's team until the spring. He's getting more comfortable in the offense.
The refs were horrible.
We won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always thought their stadium was very nice, but hate the chairbacks. Takes up too much leg room in my opinion.

If I were concerned about a comfortable chair back, I would watch from home in the Laz E Boy.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Always thought their stadium was very nice, but hate the chairbacks. Takes up too much leg room in my opinion.

If I were concerned about a comfortable chair back, I would watch from home in the Laz E Boy.
You are right about the legroom. I’m 6’3”, and sitting there today, I’m convinced the architects designed the stadium for fans that are 5’ 6” and under. Don’t get me started on the bathroom stalls designed for shoulder widths of <2.

Last edited:

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree, I still think he runs the O far better than TO, but it is obvious he has lost the “edge” and that puts TO in a better position to win games. I think we will see TO’s production drop as the remaining teams plan for his game vs the 3O
I disagree. TO is a winner. He will continue to produce touchdown drives.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I agree with and like what CPJ said in the presser. TQM did nothing wrong, but he thought TO fit what he was trying to do more, so he used him. Next week TQM could be the guy. I am glad we have two QBs ready to play and can be used to attack what the defense is giving us.

I am really disappointed in our fumbles. These aren't a consequence of our offense, but of players just not taking care of the ball.

I am glad our defense found ways to get stops when we needed them most. That is an important trait was lacked in previous years that I hope continues.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Taquan wasn't the QB who lost a fumble or dropped the snap on 4th and 1 at the end of the half. He also led a TD drive on our second possession after Howard caughed up the ball on our first drive.

I think there are some posters that are seeing what they want to see as far as how much better they think Tobias is than TQM. I have a feeling that if the roles were reversed in this scenario people would be talking about how TQM was putting the ball on the ground and how good TO looked on the second drive.

Animal02

Banned
Taquan wasn't the QB who lost a fumble or dropped the snap on 4th and 1 at the end of the half. He also led a TD drive on our second possession after Howard caughed up the ball on our first drive.

I think there are some posters that are seeing what they want to see as far as how much better they think Tobias is than TQM. I have a feeling that if the roles were reversed in this scenario people would be talking about how TQM was putting the ball on the ground and how good TO looked on the second drive.
It reminds me so much of the “fans” that insisted Vlad was our savior as well

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck

I see a qb with a losing record and one I want to find out about.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Holcomb played linebacker and was literally all over the field. He's the one that stripped the ball out on one occasion. #53 for them was a real pain also.

They've got talent. More than we do. That's why Fedora will be gone. And that's why I think CPJ is a good coach. We just beat two teams in a row that have more talent than we do, and at their places at that.