GT - Nc State Post game thread

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow! I was really worried about this being a trap game. I just felt like we were going to have an emotional letdown going on the road after putting a whuppin on UVA last weekend for homecoming. Really glad to be so wrong and really proud of what this team has accomplished!

Just pay it forward, now we can worry about Clemson being a let down..Beat them, then assume uga will be a key down...haha

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I know people want to talk about Days and Thomas and Shaq and Smelter, but Freddie "The Beast" Burden is, IMO the underrated star of this offense.

He comes off the blocks like a cannonball. He's 300 and moves like a guy 40 lbs lighter. He gets guys at all levels, and is a force in short yardage situations.

He is just the absolute prototype offensive lineman for your system, and I hope you guys appreciate him.
If you have read a post I made early in the week, I totally agree with you. I called him " THE BEAST OF BURDEN "
also because he is a leader on the line , getting better each week.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Outstanding.... so very very proud for our men... Days like this are paydays for the countless hours of lifting/running/film study.
Recruiting getting stronger and stronger... These road wins are particularly sweet!!!!!!!
We want that 5th NC... Playing like this leads to recruiting wins>>>> leads to talent and depth>>>>leads to #5... I believe we can do it in the next 2-4 years..do you??

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Great game. I was really impressed with how the team held things together when they hit a rough patch. Coming right back after losing that fumble was awesome. Speaking of that our secondary was playing out of their minds today. Overall the D stayed out there and kept focus. I love it.

The offense...so hot right now. Keep it up men, we are going to need all of the TDs we can get the next 2-3 games.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Huge win.

My son was at the game and sent the following text during the 4th qtr:

"I just heard the funniest thing from Paul Johnson After the holding call he turns to grab someone
but there was no one there. He then yells "give me someone who wants to play". The player who ran up caught a TD pass on the next play."
Messick.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
SO crazy man I ran into subway to grab a sandwich with the game 14-13 and ncst on our 16 driving the ball, come back like 5 minutes later and it's 28-13 good guys

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
We cannot say enough about the O line, running ball at will and giving JeT a great pocket when he goes back to pass. D is coming along, opportunistic and ball hawking, They completely shut down the pack running game in the 2nd half. The next 2 games are going to be a helluva lot of fun!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That game just started to look like we were going to score every drive unless we put the ball on the carpet. The Pack had no answer for anything. Did you see how hard their safeties were flowing towards AB motion? Wow. Zero discipline. It was like taking candy from a baby.