GT - Nc State Post game thread

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
What a blowout.

Defense with two scores!

Offense is unreal...we are hitting on all cylinders.

How about the offensive line?! Had some nice pockets to pass from.

DJ White was great.

I know I'm leaving people out but the WHOLE team played excellent.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
The next two games will be very hard to win. Good to get win number 8!

JT did a really good job running the option and throwing the ball today. I think it was good our D stayed on the field a lot today, they seem to get better as the game goes along. It probably helps our young guys to get all the reps they can.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I know people want to talk about Days and Thomas and Shaq and Smelter, but Freddie "The Beast" Burden is, IMO the underrated star of this offense.

He comes off the blocks like a cannonball. He's 300 and moves like a guy 40 lbs lighter. He gets guys at all levels, and is a force in short yardage situations.

He is just the absolute prototype offensive lineman for your system, and I hope you guys appreciate him.

Jonathan Dees

Georgia Tech Fan
Loved the play where our right guard and right tackle pull on a bootleg/counter. I don't remember seeing that play this year but it ate NC state up.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow! I was really worried about this being a trap game. I just felt like we were going to have an emotional letdown going on the road after putting a whuppin on UVA last weekend for homecoming. Really glad to be so wrong and really proud of what this team has accomplished!

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
BOOM! 8-2 and two rivalry games to end the season. This has been a fun ride so for. Our guys have been playing hard all year.