GT - Nc State Post game thread

Matt E

GT Athlete
Will we attempt anything different if Green is out? That puts Kallon most likely in the game but after that we basically have ZERO depth correct?

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe people are out celebrating a win and/or happily spending time with loved ones instead being online?

It really is the same **** on every board. Not sure what's more annoying, the end of world posters or the people that constantly complain about them.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I absolutely love the 3rd and longs this team is converting.

Last few games, I have been loving how we have converted 3rd & long - especially as we have been converting them for TDs.

When the guy calling the game says the standard "GT doesn't want to be 3rd & long" - as if any team wants/handles it well - I say watch this:

Andthen GT converts/scores!

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Everyone is showing love to the Oline but let not stop there. I saw some really good blocks throw on the perimeter. I particularly saw Dennis Andrews and BJ Bostic flipping defenders on several different plays. Props also go out to CPJ, he called an excellent game today. We are finally seeing what our coach can do when he has guys that not only buy in but fit what we do. So now there's no need to tweak anything to make the system fit the personnel. Let's keep it rolling, this is truly fun to be a part of. GTAFD (GT All F'n Day)!!!!

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Or the people that complain about both.

i said one thing? And it's true, its a stupid, senseless argument to have especially amongst fans of the same team. Why be snarky when you can enjoy the win?

By the way, shocked an admin would call out other posters, isn't there something about no "trolling" other users? Was calling out other posters "on topic"? Where is john?

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Funny how much quieter it is after a win...and some posters only show up after losses smh.
I don't want to be counted as one of those posters. Great team win today. Offense, defense, and special teams, except for the two offsides on kickoff. oh, and the second/third stringers need to shape up, too many penalties. :rolleyes:

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Great game! My quick thoughts.
- Mashed on the gas for the 3rd week in a row.
-Marcordes had a great game, and probably had 2 holds on him uncalled that could have been sacks.
-I loved that Quay got redemption from his pick turned fumble.
- the qb counter to exploit their safeties was an awesome wrinkle. We made some hay on that play. Both Qbs.
-Synjin comes back from the fumble and breaks a 50+ yarder.
-This is the best offense we've had since Paul got here. Our defense is flawed but we keep making plays.
-This is the most fun I've had since 09.