GT Hoops General Topics

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There was a time I worried that Marbury would be a sad story of another ex-athlete.

Fortunately, he found a place that embraced him and gave his abilities another chance. I literally think China and their basketball league probably saved his life.

Not only truth in what you're saying, but he's thrived and has a platform for a future beyond basketball.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There was a time I worried that Marbury would be a sad story of another ex-athlete.

Fortunately, he found a place that embraced him and gave his abilities another chance. I literally think China and their basketball league probably saved his life.

Truth. He's a HOFer now.

Wish he would've taken KA there with him, honestly.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of Marbury. Any of you follow him on Instagram? He’s out here blowing Zion Williamson on social media. Saying hesbetter than LeBron. I love Steph but I swear my man is a little off with some of the stuff he does. Lol

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Speaking of Marbury. Any of you follow him on Instagram? He’s out here blowing Zion Williamson on social media. Saying hesbetter than LeBron. I love Steph but I swear my man is a little off with some of the stuff he does. Lol

We all love Steph but this is the same guy who ate Vaseline... not the most stable guy out there! LOL