GT Hoops General Topics

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I assume Jack did not have a guaranteed contract with NO, so he is an unrestricted free agent, 34 years old, at a time when a lot of young guys are coming into the league. I wonder if he might retire. It would be nice to have him hang with our team and mentor Jose and DeVoe.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I assume Jack did not have a guaranteed contract with NO, so he is an unrestricted free agent, 34 years old, at a time when a lot of young guys are coming into the league. I wonder if he might retire. It would be nice to have him hang with our team and mentor Jose and DeVoe.

We gotta find a way to get him involved ASAP!

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Well the hoops department is really awesome. I emailed Ellie Cantkier regarding the mobile stinger passes for basketball and got a very quick response. She sent me a very nice response that they "GREATLY appreciate your support".

Forwarded my request on to their marketing department, ticketing department, and CJP and that someone would respond to me soon regarding the passes.

Didn't think that they'd have decided yet whether to do them again since the acc had just released the schedule but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask them about it. Hope tech offers them again this year.

Well received emails from marketing, ticketing, & CJP when I originally sent this email. Just got a phone call from ticketing & they've set me up for 2 $99 mobile passes again for this year! The basketball dept has excellent follow thru! Think they're offering them to those that got them last year first & then will make them available to everyone. They only offered 200 last year. From something the ticket guy said, they're going to offer 200 again for that same price. Then they might offer something similar for a little more once those 200 are gone? These all sold out so quickly last year.

I'm very happy to get these! Hey- I didn't graduate from Tech, so I'm not making Tech money.;) :ROFLMAO: I graduated from GA State. Can't wait to cheer on the team this year! Keep an eye out for this, these are a steal.