GT Football

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Yay! for the win.

Boo! for the defense

Without Justin, we lose this game. Easily. I thought we were getting beat on the LOS on both sides of the ball. Next two road games look unwinnable to me.

THWG72

Georgia Tech Fan
Why would I root against Tech? I've been a Tech fan for over 35 years. You know what? I'm wrong....Tech will go 10-3 with the bowl win! What was I thinking? No way we finish 5-7 the way we're playing. Thanks guys for setting me straight! Go Jackets!!!

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
At this point, you guys are what you are, a middle-of-the-road ACC program.

You've got a hard to prepare for offense that scores a lot of points and will keep you in most games.

You've got an easy to prepare for defense that gives up a lot of points and will keep the opposition in most games.

GT looks like a 7 and 5 team to me.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Why would I root against Tech? I've been a Tech fan for over 35 years. You know what? I'm wrong....Tech will go 10-3 with the bowl win! What was I thinking? No way we finish 5-7 the way we're playing. Thanks guys for setting me straight! Go Jackets!!!
I think your missing the point, people aren't saying we will win out, but there are games left that could go our way or the other teams. Unc doesn't play D well, Virginia isn't that good, and UGA isn't that good. We could very easily lose those games but we could also win those games. I understand we aren't playing well on D but that doesn't mean we can't beat any of the other teams we play that also aren't playing well.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I think your missing the point, people aren't saying we will win out, but there are games left that could go our way or the other teams. Unc doesn't play D well, Virginia isn't that good, and UGA isn't that good. We could very easily lose those games but we could also win those games. I understand we aren't playing well on D but that doesn't mean we can't beat any of the other teams we play that also aren't playing well.
Yeah, but he's not crazy either.
Vt is probably a loss. UNC is somewhere between a loss and a coin flip. UGA and UVa are both coin flips.
It would only be slightly surprising to me if you guys lost out. My guess is you win too, maybe 1.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
One of the hardest wins to enjoy ever.

Our O was able to make plays when needed, but our D ... No offense we will yet face has been nearly as bad as Duke. And we had two weeks to prepare.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
At this point, you guys are what you are, a middle-of-the-road ACC program.

You've got a hard to prepare for offense that scores a lot of points and will keep you in most games.

You've got an easy to prepare for defense that gives up a lot of points and will keep the opposition in most games.

GT looks like a 7 and 5 team to me.

Yeah, but he's not crazy either.
Vt is probably a loss. UNC is somewhere between a loss and a coin flip. UGA and UVa are both coin flips.
It would only be slightly surprising to me if you guys lost out. My guess is you win too, maybe 1.

The words "you've" and "you guys" pretty much tells me how much a fan this guy is. I think WE have a chance in every game left. Will WE win out? Probably not. But WE have shown that WE don't give up. And, WE won today. That's a good day.