GT Football

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Being a huge Tech Football fan i have come to realization that we just arent a very good football team. To blow a halftime lead like that makes my blood boil. We look awful in the second half

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Absolutely dominated the first half and second half looks like someone just informed us that we had a football game to play after killing a handle of Vodka

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
Some of you people are amazing. Throwing a temper tantrum before the game is over is ridiculous. Instead of Watching GT football, maybe you should go watch cheerleading where everyone is always happy, smiling, and cheering about rainbows and unicorns! It would probably make you happier people and I wouldn't have to constantly read the crap!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Some of you people are amazing. Throwing a temper tantrum before the game is over is ridiculous. Instead of Watching GT football, maybe you should go watch cheerleading where everyone is always happy, smiling, and cheering about rainbows and unicorns! It would probably make you happier people and I wouldn't have to constantly read the crap!!

Uh, we got the win but that second half performance was inexcusable.

How we win matters since we'll be playing far better teams than Duke the rest of this season.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I made the mistake of thinking around half time that I would get to watch a game without any worries or stress. Completely ignored 4 decades of data that said otherwise. Being a GT fan is not for sissies.. that was the type of game (no defense by either team) that would be fun for a casual observer. Whew!!! Thank you Justin Thomas.