GT Bowl Projections

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Not possible. Neither plays, Orange Bowl has to take the highest ranked ACC team if Clemson is in the playoff

I guess technically the committee could flip FSU and Louisville without either playing, but that'd be really stupid if they did.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I guess technically the committee could flip FSU and Louisville without either playing, but that'd be really stupid if they did.
They flipped Mississippi State and Michigan State when both were idle in 2014. We would have gotten Michigan State in the Orange Bowl otherwise

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
They flipped Mississippi State and Michigan State when both were idle in 2014. We would have gotten Michigan State in the Orange Bowl otherwise

Yeah I know, but both of those teams went to big 6 bowls. I think that had more to do with what matchups they wanted in the big bowl games than who was more deserving at that point. If one would have been left out of the big 6 games by the switch, I doubt they would have done it.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I know it may seem unlikely to Tech fans, but I'm guessing that nobody much outside of Ugag fans, ACC fan bases, and other football coaches (who - believe it - are always paying attention) know squat about our team. Hence the really dumb comments we get on other fan sites. I look on this as a plus; when they get on the field with us they'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Lol when the hell did Kentucky get so confident about football?? They have been atroscious for years...like bottom feeders. Not to mention they are in one of the worst divisions if not the worst division in power 5 football. Cya soon kitties.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Kentucky fans are obnoxious. They are just more comfortable expressing their obnoxiousness in bball venues rather that football ones. That said, Kentucky has a good rb and we will need to play well vs them.