GT Bowl Projections

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Agree Animal. This is one time we should all be wanting Clempson to win so we can get to the Gator

And we should root for Wisconsin too right? ...because a Penn State win might put 2 Big Ten teams in the CFP which would mess up the Orange which would mess up the Citrus and bump GT into Tier II... right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
And we should root for Wisconsin too right? ...because a Penn State win might put 2 Big Ten teams in the CFP which would mess up the Orange which would mess up the Citrus and bump GT into Tier II... right?

It would be good for Wisconsin to win. But IMHO since Washington won so big and if Clemson wins handily then PS would not get in even if they win

Either Wisconsin or Penn State COULD end up in the final four, since they have identical records thus far.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Entire upper decks in Orlando look empty. Wonder if peterson is in attendance after sticking it to Charlotte? If CU not in the game, maybe 20,000 there. Maybe.

I hope Charlotte had a way to sue the ACC.

If we get knocked to Belk Bowl, would the azzwipe block it? Probably so given it might give him a free trip to N.Y. or Detroit. Maybe he could stay in Detroit :)

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Mississippi State is actually going bowling this year due to their APR scores

How shocking is that eh, hearing that they would get one of the 5-7 bowl invites. Who'd have ever guessed that Mississippi State of all places would have a high APR score? Didn't think they could spell "academic" in Mississippi, let alone make any progress toward it.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah it is just hope we get to play in jacksonville,fl for the bowl game its like a 2 and half hour from the house to there