GT and Under Armour

ramblin' wagon

Georgia Tech Fan

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
He isn't saying anything definitive. He's referring to "buzz". Which I don't take as anything concrete...just some hearsay. I don't think he's trying to imply anything more either.

ramblin' wagon

Georgia Tech Fan
This
from what I am hearing, UA is the clear leader in the clubhouse. They are offering some big $$$
Followed by this
No contract talks yet but UA has been offering crazy money to it's new schools it has signed recently. The buzz is that we feel UA will offer the best package but definitely not a done deal yet.
equals
He isn't saying anything definitive. He's referring to "buzz". Which I don't take as anything concrete...just some hearsay. I don't think he's trying to imply anything more either.

SouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Be it UA, Adidas or Nike anything is better than Russell. Personally I'd go with Nike. Other companies get hot now and again but Nike will always be king.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This

Followed by this

equals

There is nothing else definitive I can say. It's pretty clear. Both Nike and UA have been in and had initial meetings with the AA and the plan was for them to start final presentations in the spring. Now all of this was with MBob in charge so it probably will be delayed with the new AD not coming on until after football. The initial hope was we could get out of Russell deal early with the help from more $$ from the new supplier.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Please God, be Nike. Please please please.

78004114-2miqoeog-e1317248179454.jpg

Did somebody call?