GT and Under Armour

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Jordan would make our jerseys instantly cooler...I have talked to multiple players who didn't even want to think about tech bc of the R on the jersey and lack of a shoe deal....shoes are a huge part of AAU and college basketball. As for football, every single recruit would want to be sponsored by Jordan. It's the "cool" "swag" brand.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
image.jpg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I saw this. His old coach made a comment about the R on the uniform and asked if it was Rawlings. The baseball Rawlings!!. Believe me, everyone from coaches to recruits dog us because of it.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Looks like he's referring to Eugene Gwaltney who was their long time president and CEO. Died in 2000, but I wouldn't doubt a big reason we've stuck with Russell is because his family makes sizable donations. That being said, if we were to remain with Russell because of big connections to them, it would be nice to get the Oregon Nike or Maryland UA treatment. Doesn't make sense why we aren't treated like their flagship.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Looks like he's referring to Eugene Gwaltney who was their long time president and CEO. Died in 2000, but I wouldn't doubt a big reason we've stuck with Russell is because his family makes sizable donations. That being said, if we were to remain with Russell because of big connections to them, it would be nice to get the Oregon Nike or Maryland UA treatment. Doesn't make sense why we aren't treated like their flagship.
I think we are, but it's like being the flagship car for Dotson instead of BMW or Mercedes.