Graham Academically Ineligible

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Yes he loves navy blue that is why he is pointing to the navy blue shirt . Look just this morning as I was at the Waffle house eating breakfast with Geoff ( yes he lets me call him Geoff ) he told me he loved navy blue.
Very funny

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
So I know this thread is about Graham, but I have a question. Everybody thinks he or LJ is the QB next year. Why does no one think that Oliver will be the guy. Oliver is a winner and a tough runner. He has height and broke his schools records for passing. What sold me was I think it was the Va Tech game. He dropped back to pass, looked down field, saw no one open and turned to a dump of to Howard who picked up about 20 yards. TQM never went through progressions but that told me Oliver does. Thoughts?

You never know. He's a gamer and a really tough runner. Didn't really get a chance to throw the ball enough to see what he could do, but passed the ball quite well in HS. Hope and trust that everyone will get their fair shot in the spring, and I wouldn't count him out. He's got moxie.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck

Attachments

• 300px-_The_School_of_Athens__by_Raffaello_Sanzio_da_Urbino.jpg
    300px-_The_School_of_Athens__by_Raffaello_Sanzio_da_Urbino.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 70

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
So I know this thread is about Graham, but I have a question. Everybody thinks he or LJ is the QB next year. Why does no one think that Oliver will be the guy. Oliver is a winner and a tough runner. He has height and broke his schools records for passing. What sold me was I think it was the Va Tech game. He dropped back to pass, looked down field, saw no one open and turned to a dump of to Howard who picked up about 20 yards. TQM never went through progressions but that told me Oliver does. Thoughts?
I'm with you. I think Oliver has the "IT" factor. He's my favorite.